IGNOU B.ed Admission Counseling 2013 Session

IGNOU have dispatched "Offer of B.ed Admission" letters for counseling to B.Ed. 2013 session to all eligible candidates by Speed Post. IGNOU B.Ed Admission fee is Rs. 17,400/ it should be send by Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at Regional centre.
Candidates should bring all relevant papers mentioned in the "Offer of the Admission" letter on the date of counseling. The candidates under OBC category code - D4-B (Non-Creamy Layer) should submit the annual income certificate at the date of counseling. (The annual income of the candidates under OBC (Non Creamy Layer) shout not exceeds 4.5 lakh per annum).Do not forget to collect your Identity Card and Study Material from the Regional Centre on the day of counselling (only eligible candidates) If the qualified candidates of above categories do not receive any offer letter they may contact to the IGNOU Regional Centre. Deficient forms will be rejected at the time of counselling. IGNOU is not responsible for any postal delay.

Keep visiting for more Details about IGNOU Admission and IGNOU Courses.

rachna October 28, 2009 at 9:40 PM

my rank in the entrance test is 615.but i have not recieved any postol notice or so regarding the admission ..what shall i do.?
am i selected or not??

shabir October 29, 2009 at 9:31 PM

my rank in the entrance test is 32 of regional center sgr rcl-3000
but presently i have received any information or any postal notice about the same.what shall i do

pratima November 7, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Myself Anima Mohapatra..
my rank in the entrance test is 462.but i have not recieved any postal notice or so regarding the admission ..what shall i do.?
am i selected or not??

pratima November 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Myself Anima Mohapatra,
my rank in the entrance test is 462.but i have not recieved any postol notice or so regarding the admission ..what shall i do.?
am i selected or not??

Bala November 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM

my name is geetha s r, my rank is 2206, catogary sc, can i please know if im selected or not

usha November 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM

this is usharani bed trainee of 2010 jan batch with science and english methodologies I was joined in viziwada regional office for Rajamundury bed college I did not recieve any assignements from regional centers hence kindly show me the way how i will get the assignements. Thanku,usharani,9848186075, visakhapatnam.andhrapradesh.shrani@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 24, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Anonymous,  December 1, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Dear sir/Mam,
I am Mrs. Sonia Magu and my rank in the enerance test for B.ED from Ignou regional center Delhi is 2105. My enrolement No. is 101510855.
I have neither received the result card nor the date of counselling for admission.
Request advice the latest status and action to be taken by me. Pls reply soon at my e-mail id :- anandmagu@yahoo.com
(M)-9818392377

bipul December 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM

please send me deatails of B.Ed admission for the session starting 2010-2011,the eligibility conditions as i am in military,can i do it through distancs education /corresspondence etc.

bipul December 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Shyamala December 14, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I AM INTRESTED IN DOING B.ED THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE FROM IGNOU.PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST DATE FOR FILING APPLICATION

lucky December 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM

bipul,
as u r in military sevices,hence as per d rules ,u cannot do B Ed.why don't u try from Panchmarhi?

Niraj kumar paliwal January 4, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I AM INTRESTED IN DOING B.ED session 2010-2011 THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE FROM IGNOU.PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST DATE FOR FILING entrace exa.

soni January 24, 2010 at 9:47 PM

SUNITA NANKANI,JANUARY 24 ,2010

I AM INTRESTED IN DOING B.ED session 2010-2011 THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE FROM IGNOU.PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST DATE FOR FILING entrace exam form.

Anonymous,  January 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM

My Self Sangeeta Tiwari My Ranking No is 147 & Marks 47 from Bilaspur Chhatisgarh. Till Date i not recd any postal from your side , Kindly send these detail to my Id

Email Id : pradeepk.tiwari70@gmail.com

Thanking You
Sangeeta Tiwari
Ph-09811006430

Manoj August 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Hi, I want to postal B.Ed from your university. Kindly send me the course and exam details and how could get admission in IGNOU.

Chaman December 8, 2010 at 12:23 PM

my bed entrance exam rank is 43 , i want to know the counseling date of bed in chhattisgarh ..... and i want to know how many seats available in chhattisgarh for b.ed.

Anonymous,  December 1, 2011 at 12:52 AM

jitendra 623340136 i have 217rank in bed ent. exm but i havn't rec. any addm. informasion. what can i do? m. 9928413574