IGNOU MCA New Fees Structure

IGNOU MCA Below mentioned are the Fees details for MCA course at IGNOU

I Year 12,200 ------------ Along with filled in Registration form

II Year 12,200 ----------- Along with the Re-registration form for 2nd year

III Year 12,200 ---------- Along with the Re-registration form for 3rd year
  • Fee for CS-60 is Rs. 700/-, which is to be paid along with the registration of MCA Ist year, wherever applicable.
  • Fee for CIC is Rs. 3,000/-, which is to be paid along with the registration of MCA Ist year, wherever applicable.
All fee must be payable by DD in favour of IGNOU
Before paying the fee, please confirm the amount from your Regional Centre concerned

Keep Visiting IGNOU4UBlog for IGNOU MCA and IGNOU MCA Project.

Uma November 1, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Hi,
My name is uma.I have completed BSC(EMCs-Electronics,Mathematics,Computer science)in 2007.I want to pursue MCA correspondance.Please let me know the fee structure and enrollment start date for 2010 and last date to enroll.

Neha December 3, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Hi...This is Neha from dehra dun i have just compeletd my M Sc. mathematics please tell me what is last date for admission 2010 session.

Ankita December 3, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Last Date to Enroll in IGNOU 2010 Session is 15 Dec 2009 with late fees Rp 200/-
For other info about IGNOU pls Use Search bar. write in search box n search you will get every info abt IGNOU.

mayuri June 11, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Hi I've done BSc IT from Mumbai university and want to persue MCA correspondance from IGNOU for 2010 session... Please let me know the details of admission dates,fee structure etc...Do we have to give any entrance for correspondance ????

aru November 28, 2010 at 1:19 PM

i i am awnisha singh from lucknow,i have completed BCA from MCRP university ,and i want admission in MCA for 2010 plz trll me fee and duration of MCA after BCA from other university.

Arun,  June 19, 2013 at 6:06 PM

arun said...
Hi...This is Arun from Raebareli i have just compeletd my M A. English please tell me what is fee structure in Ignou