IGNOU MA (Economics) Assignment 2010 – IGNOU MA Assignment January 2010

This Assignments are uploaded for IGNOU M.A Students who wants to start working on their assignments but didn't got Assignments from their Regional center through post or other source. Here ignou4u has collected this Assignments for those students .

IGNOU M.A (Economics) Assignments First Year January 2010

Keep visiting IGNOU4U Blog for IGNOU Assignments and IGNOU Courses .

r@j February 24, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Fully solved IGNOU MEC [MA(Economics)] assignments for first and second year are available. Contact Raj 9685760624 or email rajk93@rediffmail.com

Anonymous,  February 24, 2011 at 10:52 PM

rajni August 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM

sir i want a copy of this .so please send me a copy.

thanks and regards
rajni

Anonymous,  August 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM

plz upload solved assignments of MS-26,MS-27,MS-94 OR mail at samiullah20092rediffmail.com

PREETI BASU September 6, 2011 at 12:59 AM

sir i'hv taken admission in june3,2011,but yet don't get any assignment in m.a.(economics).pls send me 1 copy of this.

Rajvi Kothari September 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Kindly send me december 2011 MBA Assignment on my Email id as soon as possible

Anonymous,  September 15, 2011 at 1:07 AM

hi please send solve asignment ,notes,previous year paper on my id-kajalrai429@gmail.com please send as posible

Anonymous,  November 15, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Anonymous,  November 15, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Suman February 28, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Dear Sir/Madam
I am receiving continually mail from Rediffmail that I have won lottery, due to this I have given party to my friends and my parents are very happy, but after searching on internet I found the same mail mentioned in the Consumer Court website : http://www.consumercourt.in/suggestions-feedback/37791-google-corporation-rediffmail-lottery.html please confirm that is this a true mail.

Waiting for urgent response.