IGNOU announced the Admission of two new programmes , BA and MA Psychology for July 2010. The admission process for Full time and Distance Education IGNOU Programmes, in the July 2010/January 2011 sessions has also been announced . The  University is inviting applications for Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree , Post-Graduate Diplomas, Advance Diplomas, Diplomas, Professional Certificates, Post Graduate Certificates , Advance Certificates, Certificates, Non-credit and Appreciation programmes.

Students awaiting Class 10th and 12th results and those appeared or appearing for Degree programmes can also apply, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.Last date for submission of Applications at Regional Centres for the July 2010 session is 30th April 2010. Students can submit their forms upto 31st May, 2010 with a late fee of Rs. 200/-.

The common prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar SRD, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi and also from the Regional Centres of IGNOU by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘IGNOU’, payable at New Delhi or the city of the concerned Regional Centre. The prospectus can also be obtained by paying Rs. 100/- at the respective sale counters.

An electronic version of the prospectus is also available at www.ignou.ac.in. Application forms can be downloaded from the website and submitted along with a DD for Rs. 100/- in addition to the programme fee. Application forms can also be submitted online through the University website round the year, except for the programmes that require an Entrance test for admission.

Sushant April 25, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Where can I get the material for M.A in psychology in bhubaneshwar.Is IGNOU a good option to pursue this course.Do mail me at astrolove_1110@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  June 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Till now there is no availability of prospectus for the program by the IGNOU. Student will suffer of late fee. May be later they wont get study material on time and their study got affected.

ericsundararaj July 9, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Where is the provision in the website to down load the application? I am not able to find. Secondly can we get the list of regional centres so that we I can approach the one in chennai. eric from chennai

ericsundararaj July 9, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Maria July 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Hi, I want to know if the last date for submission for M.A Psychology course is over or still open? If yes ,can I study part time in any regionla centre in chennai???I want details?-Maria,Chennai

Ankita July 23, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Hi MAria

Yes Admission it still open for IGNOU M.A in psychology.
Yes you can join part time IGNOU M.A in psychology course.
send your email id so i can provide you chennai regional center detail

Anonymous,  September 28, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Im an 1st year student of BDP.
My caurse as follows..
BSHF101
FEG-1
FEG-2
BEGE-101
BEGE-102.
Admission made in the month of July & i need to submitt my assignment in March2011.can you pls help me out to get the Unsolved/Solved assignment?

Faithfully..
Sumi

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 6:44 PM

sir/madam

plzzz tel me from where wil i get my study material of MA Psychology 1 ..... plz help me n reply me at vrinda.thkr@gmail.com....plz help me as soon as possible.... i m vry thankful 2 u 4 thiz......

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM

sir/madam

mandeep November 10, 2010 at 4:37 PM

sir/madam
plz provide the solution for mca second sem new assignments soon
the assignments u provide on the blog were based on previous year

Amaraja January 21, 2011 at 8:40 PM

i need solved ba psychology assignments 2010

Prassana January 27, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Please inform us about admission date of MA Psychology. Please inform us on my id prassan.kumar@gmail.com

Regards,
Prassana Kumar

Anonymous,  February 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Dear,
please send me all three assignments for DECE 2011,

My wife doing this course from IGNOU.

i will highly thankful to you,

My id is asethi@ndtv.com

regards,
ajay Sethi

Anonymous,  March 1, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Please send me the assignment solution for mca 1st semester for the year 2011 Jan session to my email id :
shailajanayak25489@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 18, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Dear sir/madam,

Where can I download study materials for BA in Psychology? Please send the solved BA Psych assignments for the year 2010 to the following e-mail address ASAP: chain.gang1@gmail.com

linetta May 25, 2011 at 10:54 AM

i am interested in ma psychology but the regional offices doesnt pick up the phone especially pune branch please tell us how to contact what is the use of the phone nos its given and not anwsring

suchi June 13, 2011 at 8:01 PM

I am keen to do MA in Psychology from Ignou.Keep posted me about the admission details including time, the syllabus and the duration of the course at suchimagge@gmail.com at the earliest.

Anonymous,  March 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Dear sir and Ma'am,kindly help us with BEGE 101 and bEGE 102

shiv March 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM

ma'am kindly send me MA Educations solved paper's or assingment link at my gmail account..or form where i get these????