How to get Admission in IGNOU MBA

How to get Admission in IGNOU MBA - To get Admission in IGNOU MBA you have pass IGNOU OPENMAT Examination compulsory which held twice a year.Without attending and passing IGNOU OPENMAT you cannot get Admission in IGNOU MBA.After successfully clearing the OPENMAT exam, IGNOU will send a notification to you regarding to the further admission procedure.

Name of the Programme:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)

a) Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks of General Category and 45% marks in reserved category; OR Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/ Architecture / Law / Pharmacy; or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.
b) Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
c) Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years ofManagerial/ Supervisory / professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.
Min. age Duration:
No Bar
Year Min. Max.
2½ years 8 years
Programme Fee:
Rs.1000/- per Course Total 21 courses)
Medium:
English

For more detail/MBA Admission Contact Prof. B.B.Khanna. E.mail id:bbkhanna@ignou.ac.in Phone # 011-29534905/011-29573008.

IGNOU MBA Admission Procedure: IGNOU Admission is open for IGNOU Courses till the date mention below, To get Admission Collect IGNOU Admission Form from nearer Regional center and fill up the admission form and submit to your nearer Regional Center. IGNOU Admission From is available on IGNOU4U Blog and if you want to submit online Admission Form, click IGNOU Online Form

IGNOU Admission dates:
July, 2012 Session
January, 2013 Session
For all Certificate Programmes and BPP
31st May 2012 (without late fee)
15th June 2012 (with late fee of Rs.200/-)
30th November, 2012 (without late fee)
15th December, 2012 (with late fee of Rs.200/-)
For all other Diploma-PG Diploma, Degree-Master Degree Programmes
29th July 2012 (without late fee)
31st August 2012 (with late fee of Rs.200/-)
30th November, 2012 (without late fee)
31st December, 2012 (with late fee of Rs.200/-)

Here is All About IGNOU MBA

princy July 2, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I want a solutions of OPENMAT Exam paper for year 2006,2007,2008 and 2009

Anonymous,  July 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM

I want to know whether I have to attend any class or not.

Anonymous,  August 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM

i completed march 2010 bcom 3rd year but i have one back log and i want mba weekly classes how can i apply to igno any chances

Goparaju August 21, 2010 at 12:16 AM

i have completed PGDBA (Operation management)& PGDHRM in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. am i eligible for doing 2 Years MBA in Ignou or not. please reply immediately

RANJITH V K August 24, 2010 at 5:31 PM

completed march 2009 bcom 3rd year and i want mba weekly classes how can i apply to igno any chances

Anonymous,  August 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

i am a bsc graduate.. (bsc nursing)...with 1 yr experience... am i eligible to do mba program in ignou.. plz replay fast

naziya.m August 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM

hi. my name is Naziya.m i have applied for MBA in the month 16/6/2010.i got prospectus and openmat book but till now i did t received the enrolment number and hall ticket and the date of writing the exam.pls help me out.

Anonymous,  August 31, 2010 at 6:33 PM

am kamesh i done BE(electrical) in anna university in 2010 i planned to do MBA(distance education) in igno so please tel me procedure, date of enterence test and last date for admition

gattu September 2, 2010 at 11:04 PM

hi iam a qualified cost accountant i mean i have completed ICWA i want to join MBA are there any exemptions given for certain papers for this course or i have to attempt all the papers

Anonymous,  September 11, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I am studying in BBA third year, am I eligible for MBA course or I have to wait for sometime to complete my BBA.

Please advise.

monika September 21, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Sir
I immediately want solved assignments of ms-45,ms-46 in MBA.
Thanx a lot
my mail id is monikasaxena29@rediffmail.com

Anonymous,  September 21, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Sir
I immediately want solved assignments of ms-45,ms-46 in MBA.
Thanx a lot
my mail id is monikasaxena29@rediffmail.com

Anonymous,  September 21, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Sir
I immediately want solved assignments of ms-45,ms-46 in MBA.
Thanx a lot
my mail id is monikasaxena29@rediffmail.com

Anonymous,  September 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM

how can i get admission to MBA in IGNOU . is the entrance compulsory

Anonymous,  September 25, 2010 at 9:16 PM

hi.. sir i want to appear for MBA jan 2011 session
pls tell me the process to follow
my mail id is rahulsb884@gmail.com
thanks and regards
rahul

bijaya September 25, 2010 at 11:23 PM

i want to do MBA in IGNOU.please send me the details about it.is the entrance compulsory
my mail id is :jenabijay82@gmail.com

Anonymous,  September 29, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Hello,

I want to DO MBA, i have completed my BCOM in 2010 regular, i also have work exprience of 1 year in finance.

Please let me know how can i join IGNOU MBA programe and also its procedure to join this.
Is this can be done online.

please contace me in my email address i.e. prince_bardia2003@yahoo.com

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

ajay September 30, 2010 at 9:18 PM

i have completed BA
and I want to do MBA from ignou so please give me all the information about it. also give me fee details

dhrubajyoti September 30, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I have completed my graduation in Arts. I want to know whether I can go for the IGNOU MBA or not?

Mithilesh October 2, 2010 at 7:04 PM

dear sir,
please send the solved copy of Assignment 09 & Assignment 11 of MBA course of Assignment code 9/TMA/SEM-II/2010 and Assignment code 11/TMA/Sem-11/2010 Respectively.
on my mail mithilesh_bce@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous,  October 3, 2010 at 1:40 AM

i completed my BTECH in 2010 but i have back logs and i want mba weekly classes how can i apply to igno any chances

Akhilesh Jain October 4, 2010 at 4:03 PM

The course fees of IGNOU MBA has been increased to Rs. 1000/-.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2010 at 2:49 AM

hi, sir,,,
i completed my BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY... with 1year of experience. is im eligible for MBA in IGNOU...
my id rrk16@yahoo.com please urgent

Anonymous,  October 5, 2010 at 2:53 AM

hi, sir,,,
my id
please urgent

Anonymous,  October 5, 2010 at 2:55 AM

hi, sir,,,
my id
please urgent

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM

hi.. sir i want to appear for MBA jan 2011 session
pls tell me the process to follow
my mail id is konceptweb.sharma@gmail.com
thanks and regards
rahul

Anonymous,  October 11, 2010 at 2:59 AM

Please send me MS-55 Assignment Solved Paper June, 2010 to my mail id raj_iip2006@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards,
Mrinal Kanti Dhara

Anonymous,  October 11, 2010 at 1:00 PM

YES ITS VERY GOOD BUT HOW CAN DO IT IN A GOOD MANNER

suresh,  October 12, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Hi
I have completed Bsc.computers in 2010. I have interest to complete MBA in IGNOU. So please send the details for joining MBA.

Email Id -suresh.obili02@gmail.com

Yogesh Baldha October 15, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Hi ,

Yogesh from Pune , Ignou has announce a MBA in Network Infrasucture Management domain , fastest growing IT domain,
Want detail Email to -
yogesh.baldha@gmail.com / yahoo.co.uk

pawan,  October 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

im pawan saini im done graduation with B.A & M.A and now i want done the MBA from ignou so plz advise me about it. soonly.
my email id- pawansaini06@gmail.com
THanx & Regd's
Pawan saini
moradabad
mob-9267356973

yogesh,  October 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM

i have done b.a. can i do ignou M.B.A.
My email id is yogesh.bajariya@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 6:21 PM

sir m doing a three year diploma in chemical engg. n i have 2.5 yr exp.

m i eligibel for mba or what is the eligibility criteria.

my email id:--- mail.rohitsharma@ymail.com

ranganatha magadi October 18, 2010 at 2:32 AM

I have not taken exams pf I st sem and II nd sem MBA, I had enrolled in the year June 2008.I am eligible for the DEC 2020 exams

Ranjit,  October 19, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Hello sir
I am Ranjit yadav i have completed my Bsc in Computer science and presently working in Vedanta resourses and sir i want to do MBA from IGNOU from 2011 january session.
Sir can you please tell me how can i get admission
my E-mail id is [ranjit_panposh@rediffmail.com] hoping for a positive reply.

Anonymous,  October 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Hi
Pl send me MBA Assignments of Dec 10

1.MS 03
2.MS 09
3.MS 11
4.MS 91

At rhutika.khatavkar@gmail.com

Thanks & regard's
rhutika

Anonymous,  October 23, 2010 at 12:43 AM

hello sir,
I want to get admission in MBA , JAN 2011 session in IGNOU.I appeared in December MAT 2009.Can I get admission in MBA without appering in OPENMAT or I have to appear In OPENMAT.what is the procedure to get admission.

please give me details on rastogi.manika@gmail.com

thanx

Anonymous,  October 23, 2010 at 12:56 AM

hello sir,

please give me details at rastogi.manika@gmail.com

thanx

anilbk73 October 23, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Hello Sir,
I have done my graduation in science and I am a central govt employee . I wish to do MBA from IGNOU . So please give me all the information about it. also give me details about fee and admission procedure.
My email ID is Chaitanyakhake2007@gmail.com

priya October 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Hello Sir,
I have done my graduation in Biotechnology . Now am working in a hospital .I wish to do MBA from IGNOU . So please give me all the information about it. also give me details about fee and admission procedure.
My email ID is vijinvillap@gmail.com

panacea LLP October 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM

i have completed my Bcom... I wish to do MBA in IGNOU.... I have written the MAT exam conducted by IGNOU in september... Can you tell me that when will the result will be published...

Shanti October 28, 2010 at 1:45 PM

hello sir,
i hv done MA in economics . I wish to do MBA from IGNOU . So please give me all the information about it. also give me details about fee and admission procedure.

email id-shanti_2508@yahoo.co.in

shanti,  October 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM

i hav done MA in economics . I wish to do MBA from IGNOU . So please give me all the information about it. also give me details about fee and admission procedure.

My email id-
shanti_2508@yahoo.co.in

naveen November 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM

hi.. sir i want to appear for MBA jan 2011 session
pls tell me the process to follow
my mail id is naveennanda.2009@rediffmail.com
thanks and regards

NANDAKUMAR P
Mobile number:9632290395

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM

my mail id is :vipinkaundal@gmail.com

shrikant patil,  November 6, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I have done my graduation in science & im central govt employee (in Army). I wish to do MBA. So pl give me all the information about it & also give details about fees & admission proc├ędure. Pl give me details at shrikantpatil888@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 11, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Hi friends please let me know the admission date for OPENMAT XXVIII..aravarajesh456@gmail.com

Anand November 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Hello sir,

I have done my 3 year Diploma in Electronics and communication. Presently I am working in Pvt Company with 6+ years experience. I wish to do MBA. Please give me information about admission procedure and admission criteria.

My emial id is: nethranand@gmail.com

Regards,
N.Anand

CHETAN November 13, 2010 at 12:29 PM

hello sir i has complite my graduaton in this year and i want to addmission to ignou for mba so please guide me my mail address is chetanr000@gmail.com sir plz inform me

uttam November 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Hello Sir,
I am completed my B.Com. Now i am intrested to study Master degree in Social works in Orissa centre. Pl. send me the details about the study cetre in orissa and details about the course.

Thanking you
utt am

E-mail :-uttampradhan28@rediffmail.com

Anonymous,  November 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM

sir,
i have send my readmission form for Bcom with DD for Rs. 4800/- for July session but is has come back with less fee paid like.... pls suggest how i can go about this....whether i can get readmission for July session or Jan 2011 session....

eagerly waiting for your reply

Bikash Kumar,  November 16, 2010 at 3:37 AM

Good Evening Sir,
.Please tell me whether I can do MBA in Retail from IGNOU.

.I did my MSc-IT from KSOU mysore and I am working in a s/w company. Please tell me whether I need to appear for OPENMAT or there is any direct admission.

Thank you so much and am waiting for you kind response asap.

Regards,
Bikash Kumar, Kolkata [bikash_kr@hotmail.com]

Mahesh November 16, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Hello sir,

I have done my graduation, Presently I am working in Pvt Company with 3+ years experience. I want know about MBA courses. Please give me information about admission procedure and admission criteria.its very urgent for me.
Thank you.
mail ID: bhatt.mahesh22@gamil.com
Mob no. - 9410528739

ankur November 17, 2010 at 3:22 PM

i have done diploma in mechanical engineering with 10 years of working experience. Can i do MBA. Plz guide

ankur kesarwani
ankur_kesar@yahoo.com
9696736977

dimple November 18, 2010 at 4:00 PM

hi all

i have qualified the openmat xxviii, i want to pursue mba marketing. Is mba marketing available at ignou.

please help me!!!

yogesh528@gmail.com
9254088017

rajesh November 18, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Hello sir
I have completed I.T.I. (Turner) From Delhi, Tool Room Training Center With advance coarse & Complete Diploma in mechanical Cad From cad center Pitam pura. I am working as Design Engineer in mech.
Now I want to join “Mechanical diploma” Please give me information about admission. It’s very urgent for me.
Thank you.
Rajesh Kumar
9971238991
meet2_raj@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous,  November 18, 2010 at 8:51 PM

sir im doing b.com in presently i just want to know can ignou university give us job .

Anonymous,  November 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Hon'ble sir,

With great honour I want to Know total fee required for completion of MBA fron IGNOU.

Ravi November 19, 2010 at 6:42 PM

I am urgently required the detail information of MBA with Fee structure.

Thanking You,
Ravi Prajapati
09707587192

raj November 19, 2010 at 10:38 PM

hi.. sir i want to appear for Distance MBA in operation/Project Management jan 2011 session
pls tell me the process to follow

sicily.roy2008@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

PGDCA can directly enter MBA 1st semester
iz it true
i hv completed pgdca
n want admission this year 2011
can i directly enter with out entrance
i hv no supr. wrking exp:)
pzz reply as soon as posible:/

hardik November 27, 2010 at 2:08 PM

sir,
My self Hardik joshi
i completed B.Com from sau uni rajkot
i want to join MBA course without entrance Exam can i ?
plz Reply me as soon as possible.
thanks

joshihardik18@yahoo.co.in

Tamseen,  November 29, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I need the answers for previous questions papers of subjects MS-1,MS-3,Ms-5,ms-6,7,8.

plz let me know from where i can get these answers....

thanks
Tamseen
tamseen_mech@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous,  November 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM

hello, i m interested in doing mba in retail mgmt....plz let me knw d fees structure n course details and also let me knw whn wud b admisn open ? U can rep me @ punitagarwal85@gmail.com

sachi November 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM

sir,
My self is sachi yadav- delhi.
i m working in tv live news channel.i have 2year experience.i want to join mba course, so i want weak end classes. pls give me information about admission process
pls reply me, as soon as possible.

thanks
id- sachi.yadav8@gmail.com

Ganesh,  December 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM

I wanna results for open mat sep 2010.

ram December 1, 2010 at 7:09 PM

i wrote feb MAT at 2010.. can i use that mark for MBA admission in IGNOU.. pls send replay to d.ramanathan@hotmail.com

manju December 2, 2010 at 3:07 PM

sir/madam
i am a BCom graduate with Kerala University and attend the masters degree. i want to join MBA course without entrance exam can i? otherwise hoe can i?

vipul December 4, 2010 at 10:40 PM

MY SELF Vipul,
i had backlog in last year&i have given exam n wating for my result.can i applicable for ur exam?
which marks will u consider if i will give both the exam of state level or ur exam for MBA

yogesh December 6, 2010 at 12:36 AM

i am BE in mechanical Engg
working with PSU MAZAGOAN DOCK as a assisant manager
i want to do MBA but i am confuse
to choose the MBA course
so plz send me detail @ admission cotact
my Email id is yogesh.wagh@rediffmail.com

ruchi December 6, 2010 at 4:25 AM

hello sir,
this is ruchi i want openmat paper form 2005 to 2010 so please send me,,
Thanks
ruchi singh

CHETAN,  December 7, 2010 at 10:43 AM

sir
i am chetan sharma from m.p. i have completed BSc (maths) and PGDCA
BANKER SINCE 3 YEARS.i want to join mba ignou please guide me for 2011 session as early as possible to
chetan_file@rediffmail.com
thanks

shivincontact@rediffmail.com,  December 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM

IS THERE ANY LLB (LAW)COURSE AVAILABLE IN IGNOU AND WHEN I CAN APPLY FOR ENTRANCE? Reply at shivincontact@rediffmail.com

shruti(suchita) December 9, 2010 at 3:27 PM

i hv completed ma with hindi litrature
n want admission this year 2011
can i directly enter with out entrance.
plz confirm me on this mail id .

saurabh.2280@gmail.com

Shania December 11, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Hi

Wanted to know if you provide Distant Learning MBA at IGNOU?

Anonymous,  December 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM

hello,

i am about to appear for the openmat exam in feb2011, so 4 d same i need some solved openmat test papers so tht i can study properly according to the needs.
hope to get the assistance soon.
my id is priyazaveri12@gmail.com

thank u.

niki.parmar89 December 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM

i'm gratuate student, and want to appeare in ignou 2011 mba course. pls let me it's procedure and date n etc. and want to get some last's examination papers for exam to get addmition in ignou mba course.

niki.parmar89 December 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM

kartheeswari December 18, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I was post the application form and other certificates,DD but no more respose from the IGNOU unverity

taufik December 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM

i am raiskhan. i am from ahmedabad. i am taking an admission in ignou fro MCA january-2011 session. but i do not get the student card or anything else from ignou center. so how can i know my admission is done for mca in ignou? so please help me.

Anonymous,  December 19, 2010 at 6:08 PM

My Mail Id is mehakjain@tridentindia.com

sanju,  December 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM

I am a BCom graduate in MG University and doing M.com. i want to join MBA course without entrance exam can i? otherwise how can i?

jai dev December 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Hi
i am Jai Dev am doing MBA Finance i want to know the procedure to submit project synipsis

My email id is jdkhantwal@gmail.com

shilpa December 21, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I HAVE COMPLETED MY ENGINEERING(cs). am i eligible for doing MBA in IT.

Anonymous,  December 21, 2010 at 6:24 PM

sir,
i have qualified for MBA Course in IGNOU in openmat VIII held in sept-2010 but the last date for applying for MBA Course was 15/12/2010 and i have received a letter being qualified in openmat on 20/12/2010. can i stiil fill the form for the MBA Course please guide me
NISHANT R HANDE (Nagpur)
nishant_hande@yahoo.co.in

manisha December 21, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I want to appear in Open MAT in Feb 2011. Which is the last date of submission of application form?. Further, I am B.Sc (Maths) with 54% marks, can i be eligible for MBA>

vijayanand December 22, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate with either of the following qualifications are eligible to appear for management programmes of IGNOU:

Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience.
Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy.
Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship, etc.
Master’s degree in any subject.

For Diploma in Management(DIM) non-graduates with 6 years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience are also eligible.

Availability of Application Forms:

Application Forms will be available from IGNOU, New Delhi and from all Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOUARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. It will also be available on IGNOU’s website www.ignou.ac.in.

Important Dates:

Date of Entrance Examination: 7th February, 2010
Availability of Application Forms:06th October, 2009

Last Date for receipt of completed application forms:15th December, 2009

Examination pattern:

The duration of OPENMAT will be 3 hours and it will contain 200 multiple choice questions from the following sections:
a) General Awareness-30 questions
b) English Language-50 questions
c) Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions
d) Reasoning-70 questions

Contact Details:

The Director
School of Management Studies
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068
Phone: 011-29532073
Fax: 011-29532078
Email: mba@ignou.ac.in
Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in

C.A.Manjunath December 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Hi this is manjunath here,i have completed my Diploma in Handlom TEchnology ( DHT). i wamt tp do MBA in marketing or in FInanace.
kindly advise how can i approach.

priti wankhede December 27, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Hi

Wanted to know if you provide Distant Learning MBA at IGNOU

ajit December 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM

sir,i had cleared the IGNOU'S mba admission test in the year 1995 deposited the fees but could not continued.Now I wish to complete the MBA.I want to know whether i have to
clear fresh admission test.

Anonymous,  December 29, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Sir,is there any option for the admission in mechanical diploma through distance learning(ignou) for general people those who r doing job(not like army). please inform at sougatadas@rdiffmail.com i want to do diploma in mechanical course from ignou through distance learning wheather it is possible or not, if yes then kindly send me the details

Sakshi January 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM

i just want to know i skip the dec 2010 mba . had choosen M1 M4 M6 M7 wat to do next??

dipti January 6, 2011 at 3:28 PM

I had posted the application form and other certificates,DD but no response from the IGNOU unverity,but i did not get the student id card and acknowledgement card from ignou center. so how can i know my admission is done for MBA in ignou? so please help me. My email id is sweta_u24@yahoo.com. pls mail me urgently before classes had been started.

monali January 7, 2011 at 2:36 PM

sir,
i have qualified for MBA Course in IGNOU in openmat VIII held in sept-2010 & the last date for applying for MBA Course was 15/12/2010 and i was submit MBA Admission form & all related doccument to admission befor 15/12/2010.but stiil i can not receive Acknowledgement or any other document to tell the conformation of mba admission.When i will give the conformation letter.Plz Guide Me On my email-id mnlptl00@gmail.com

monali January 7, 2011 at 2:36 PM

sir,

Anonymous,  January 7, 2011 at 2:38 PM

sir,

Anonymous,  January 8, 2011 at 1:53 PM

dear sir

i have completed my graduation (B Com pass) in22008 from D.U. WITH 46%MARKS CAN I DONE M.BA FROM IGNOU PLZ TELL ME AND IF YEAS THEN PLZ TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCESSOR

LOKESH January 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM

I Lokesh .G a MBA from gulbarga university in2010 now i manna het an addtional degree in labour law is possible to get it in fro this university if YEs send me the details regarding the same.

billa2007 January 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Hello sir/madam
i have completed my diploma in tool and die making in 2005 and holding a five and half yr experience. i am interested in studying mba in correspondance. pls provide me enough details abt that and how to approach,what r the terms and conditions?.

shankicrazy January 8, 2011 at 11:01 PM

I have completed B.SC. Currently working as a Hardware Engineer in KIMS Nalonda (A.P). I want to join suitable PG cource from Distance Education. So can i know the details regarding suitable course fos me. And i want to know fee details also. Thank you.

Anonymous,  January 10, 2011 at 7:25 PM

hello sir/madam

i have complete b.com from shimla university {H.P} i am interested in studying mba in part time. pls provide me enough details abt that and how to approach,what r the terms and conditions?.plz tell me how to join this course

my email is veer4242@gmail.com

fanatic January 12, 2011 at 2:01 PM

can anybody tell me how is the course provided by centum u certified by ignou... is doing the program worth..any one persuin or done it in past

Anonymous,  January 16, 2011 at 5:56 PM

dear sir

i have completed my graduation (B Sc pass) in 2006 from C.U. WITH 55.4%MARKS CAN I DONE M.Sc. in Chemistry FROM IGNOU PLZ TELL ME AND IF YEAS THEN PLZ TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCESSOR
e-mail - pravat.pramanik@rediffmail.com
Mob - 9748225787

chandra January 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I have finished my IGNOU MBA long back and to say i have never got a job since 2 years. I have also seen many friends of mine job less. Could please help me? you can reply to my Email ID.

MBA Resume Writing

Anonymous,  January 22, 2011 at 3:49 PM

When the admit card for openmat 2011 would come to my house?

aditya January 26, 2011 at 2:44 PM

hello..
can anybody plz send me ignou openmat examination solved question papers of last 5years on my id - aditya.parekh1986@gmail.com.. plz it will be very helpful to me

Anonymous,  January 27, 2011 at 10:09 PM

sir when i have get admit card for 2011 feb. examination???
if card not came our home so what will u do????
please reply

deepak February 1, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hi,
I have qualified openmat XXVIII(28)& paid course fees & admission form in the IGNOU Pune regional center.That time I was told that with in a month u would get the admission confirmation note/enrollment no as well as a study material for the MBA semister 1 but still i have not received the same,please confirm & suggest/tell how do I confirmed my admission & how do i get the study material.

my email ID is
"deepak.wagh2310@gamil.com"

thanks & regards,

Deepak Wagh
mob:9970456901

deepak February 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hi,

my email ID is
"deepak.wagh2310@gamil.com"

thanks & regards,

Deepak Wagh
mob:9970456901

vishal February 3, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Respected Sir, with due respect I want to enquire that I have not given open mat & other mba entrance test is I can take admission in MBA in IGNOU if yes how...please reply on vishalvishal.agarwal0@gmail.com
thankyou

VIPIN February 5, 2011 at 2:30 AM

it will be better if you add the replies. so we can understand some doubts without posting the comments in the sight

krishnakr February 6, 2011 at 3:35 PM

i am krishna from kolkata i have comleted my B.Com 3rd Year in 2010 and i have 3 years working experience in finance & accounts. please help me how can i get admission in MBA from IGNOU.
please send all detail information on mt Email ID krishnakr609@gmail.com.

if you do so, i shall be grateful to you for such kindness.

Anonymous,  February 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM

I amstudying inter now i am eligible to join B.Com in IGNOU if i have any exemption papers.please urgently i need your advice.
If you do so,i shall greatful to you for such kindness.

Please send all details & information on my Email id
ajithhariharan121@gamil.com

free movie February 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM

i am soni singh from mumbai i have comleted my B.A Year in 2006 and i have 4-5 years working experience in ADMIN & HR. please help me how can i get admission in Post graduate diploma in Human Resource management from IGNOU.
please send all detail information on mt Email ID

if you do so, i shall be grateful to you for such kindness

Anonymous,  February 10, 2011 at 1:22 AM

I want a solve assignment of MBA Jan to Jun IGNOU 2011

MS1
MS2
MS3
MS4

please send me above mention course solve assignment on my mailing address princeofdignity@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  February 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I want a solve assignment of MBA Jan to Jun IGNOU 2011

MS08
MS09

please send me above mention course solve assignment on my mailing
dinesh.shinde13@rediffmail.com

Anonymous,  February 15, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Hi
I have completed Bsc.in 2008. I have interest to complete MBA in IGNOU. So please send the details for joining MBA.

my email Id: prasad.udigiri@gmail.com

swati February 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I am graduate from H N B Garhwal University.And I want to do MBA from ignou,but still I am working as an accountant.pls send me the opening date and details of admission form.on my Email Id-
swatirastogi.rastogi795@gmail.com

swati February 15, 2011 at 7:26 PM

I am working as an computer accountant. And I want to do MBA from Ignou So pls sir send me opening date for MBA form and all details on my Email Id-
swatirastogi.rastogi795@gmail.com

Monali,  February 17, 2011 at 12:40 PM

hello sir. I join MBA course from ignou but i want to know that from which semester the specilazation will start and how to apply for that. i want to know on semester 1 there is 4 subject or 6 subject. Plz help me. My E-mail ID is mymom111@yahoo.com plz reply on my mail.

Dheeraj Kumar February 22, 2011 at 8:04 PM

hi sir
my name is dheeraj. i have qualified ICWA and B.com {tax}regular. i want to join MBA in IGNOU.do i have any chance of getting exemptions. if yes, then mail me the further details to my mail ID.i.e;dheeraj.7844@gmail.com

sbcrya February 23, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I have completed MBA(Operations Management) from Sikkim Manipal University-DDE, with 60%.I wish to do PhD in Management from IGNOU.Please give me relevent information, regarding the same
S.Bhattacharya
sb2648@gmail.com

Anonymous,  February 24, 2011 at 9:23 PM

we need the solutions to MS-21,23,95,41,42,43,61,63
please put the solutions of these assignments on the blog
thanks & regards

Anonymous,  February 25, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I have completed my DMLT and I want to do B.Sc from IGNOU is it possible. if yes then what will be the procedure. please reply me on my email... "akaur.15544@gmail.com"

KANCHAN AS SOCIAL February 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM

I was took prospectus for last January session, but did not submitt. Can I able to submitt that form for coming July session? I wish to do English as Honourse, can I do this?
K. Debnath
naththek.deb@gmail.com

Praveen Meghta February 27, 2011 at 4:35 AM

I want a solutions of OPENMAT Exam paper for year 2006,2007,2008,2009 and 2010.

Please Email here: praveenmeghta@gmail.com

Thanks
Praveen Meghta

Amzad February 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM

I have completed B A economics and I want to do post graduation in social science. After completing this course, will I be eligible for the post of lecturer/assistant professor in social science at any college level.
Please give information to e-mail pasha@igcar.gov.in

chandan March 14, 2011 at 6:19 AM

hi, i m manish singh and i have done 3 years diploma in hotel management and i have four year experience of hotel and retail of supervisory level i want to do mba from ignou .plz let me know

Anonymous,  March 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Hi,

I am a student of first year of mba in ignou open university.I want to know that how would be the marks be awarded for assignments.
Plz let me know. email to:sana_fairy08@gmail.com

swapneel palsapure March 16, 2011 at 6:23 PM

hello,
I m working as an SOFTWARE Engineer at nagpur and wants to get admission into MBA from IGNU , without leaving my job.
Can you help me ...
any help regarding is welcome
(shreynikjain@gmail.com)

narendra March 18, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Good evening Sir/Mam,
My self Narendra Layal working in finance department want to do MBA from IGNO.
Plz inform me Last date of form summation and about fee of sum mister.

This is My Mob 8441655282
Mail ID narendralayal@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous,  March 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Hi,

I was busy with my work & i planned to discontinue from MBA due to Assignment prob, but due to your solved assign post.... I got my hopes back & Continuing my MBA without any obstacles..

Krishna March 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Hi Please post the video lectures from MS 1 , MS 4 , MS 7 and MS 9

pawan April 15, 2011 at 6:58 PM

i want to take admisson in mba from ignou,my email id is airponey7@gmail.com

Anonymous,  April 20, 2011 at 5:05 PM

sir wanna do mba n last year i completed my bdp course from ignou only but yet i failed in one paper ....n have to pass dat and i can join ignou mba directly

Rashmi April 20, 2011 at 8:40 PM

i want to take admisson in mba from ignou,please give the details my email id is rashmi.dalar@gmail.com

Anonymous,  April 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM

i want to take admisson in mba from ignou, please give details my email is viajysinh@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  April 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Ruma April 26, 2011 at 7:23 PM

sir,
can u send me sum sample question papers of MBA entrance exam?? or can u send me sum solved question papers of 2010,2009 and 2008 of MBA entrance exam??My email-id is rumashw@gmail.com.
It wil b a gr8 help.
Thanks
Ruma:-)

pooja,  April 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM

sir/maadam,
i want addmission in mba from ignou.Pls send the details soon,my email id is
poojabafna9@gmail.com

Anonymous,  April 28, 2011 at 1:46 AM

hello sir/madam
i complete my bba this. i want to know the procedurwe of admission in MBA of IGNOU. can u plz mail the information on mahrukh_k@yahoo.com. thank yoy

SHANKAR May 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM

please send me the B.ED SOLVED ASIGNMENT FOR ES.331 , 332 , TO MY MAIL ID AMUSHAABI2008@GMAIL.COM

Anonymous,  May 7, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Hello Sir, What will be TOTAL fees for MBA Program (Including all three years + Material)

suresh kumar kewat,  May 15, 2011 at 3:26 PM

hello sir/mam,
i want addmission in mba from ignou how many cource & specilazation .Pls send the details soon,my email id is
kewat.suresh@gmail.com
suresh_balco@yahoomail.com

suresh kewat
09302881366

pooja May 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM

sir
i want to do mba corrospondes can u provide corropondes mba details my mail id poojasharma.pooja1234@gmail.com contact no. 9654343155 and i wan to do mba in hindi medium and provide to mba fees

Anonymous,  May 23, 2011 at 1:42 AM

sir, could u plz send the study materials of MS-1 to MS-4 subjects.ma

mail id:om.lokikere@gmail.com

krupa May 24, 2011 at 1:05 AM

sir,
can u please provide detail information regarding MBA through ignou and is it nesesarry to give openmat exam.

Please reply me
Email- patelkrupa1310@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  May 24, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Please visit http://www.competitive-exams-india.in for competitive exams question paper,news etc.

Anonymous,  May 25, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I have done the mba in finance from ignou and I can also need the admission in mba HR, Ignou so what is the ignou requirement & procedure so that I can do the same.
Waiting for your prompt reply. My email id is deepas.adhikari@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Hi All,

I have not received my hall ticket yet and am not able to download my hall ticket too. Let me know the next step towards this. My id is also miss placed. Let me know the solution for this problem of mine.

Regards
Menaka

H.R.Sumanth June 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Hi All,

I have completed my BE in computer science from VTU in 2009 and serving THEOREM(INDIA) pvt Ltd. as a Quality Assurance Analyst from past 1.9 years and want make my PG in MBA correspondence from IGNOU. I had also appeared for MAT in 2010 May and had pursued 89 percentile. My Query is
1. Can I get the direct admission into IGNOU based upon the MAT score. 0r
2. If in case its not valid can any one get me the entrance date or when the entrance for OPENMAT will be held.
Please do mail me to : su.vasista@gmail.com
and I am also rechable at : 8792884277

Regards,
Sumanth

subin June 6, 2011 at 11:33 PM

hai,
i have not received my hall ticket for coming ignou MBA entrance exam which is gonna held on august. please do help me

Anonymous,  June 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM

dear sir, i want to know what is openmat.i have done graduation.and i want to know what is the procedure to take admission in distance learning mba programme ,time duration,and fee structure.plz sir reply me.my email id is-prdp070@gmail.com

Anonymous,  June 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM

Anonymous,  June 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I have done PUC & M com from KSOU,Can i get the admission for MBA.

PL REVERT BACK

Jagdeep June 18, 2011 at 5:18 PM

i have cleared openmat XXIX. i want to take admission on two year MBA course. is it possible to take admission in near future. pls reply on 9677333545 by call or sms. OR send me mail on jgoyat123@gmail.com

Thanking you.

Truly
Jagdeep

Shine Koshy Abraham,  June 20, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I want to know about ignou distance education centres and the admission procedures

shivani June 23, 2011 at 8:12 PM

i want to take admisson in mba from ignou, as correspondence,please give details my email is shivanshi430@gmail.com

santhosh June 24, 2011 at 4:02 PM

hai, sir ,

i'm santhosh xavier having MBA in finance and marketing , iwould like to know can i get an PG dip in banking

santhosh June 24, 2011 at 4:02 PM

hai, sir ,

shanu June 24, 2011 at 5:53 PM

now i complete ma degree examinatin and i want to take admisson in mba from ignou, as correspondence,please give details my email is shan.mammoosgmail.com

Anonymous,  June 28, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Dear Concern

I am Lubna Balti..I am going to appear in the OPEN-MAT ENTRANCE EXAM which will be held in AUGUST 2011..please send me the last five years solved Openmat entrance test papers...Please do the needful..

WARM REGARDS

Anonymous,  June 28, 2011 at 2:26 PM

DEAR CONCERN

I AM LUBNA BALTI..I AM GOING TO APPEAR IN THE OPENMAT EXAM WHICH WILL BE HELD IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST...PLEASE SEND ME THE LAST FIVE YEARS SOLVED OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST PAPERS...MY EMAIL ID IS LUBNABALTI@YAHOO.COM....PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL...

WARM REGARDS

Anonymous,  June 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM

hy i whant to do i am warking as a ocmputer opreter so i am not able to do regular mba can yau pleace post me the detais that how can i app for mba in iguon my email id is p2571990@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  June 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Anonymous,  July 1, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Sir
I have completed my BTech and doing job.Can you please suggest me the details of part time LAW (LLB)in Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh. My email is madhu.vallala@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  July 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM

hi sir,i have completed my gratuated in bachlor of engg(graduation in instrumentation engg),result will declared on 20 july.from here onwards want 2 do a m tech course correspondence from ignou.so how can i apply for this .kindly give procedure for that.thanking u.here my email id is manishk.choudhary76@gmail.com

manish kumar choudhary,  July 5, 2011 at 12:44 AM

sabita July 5, 2011 at 6:52 AM

sir,
m sabita nd i have complited my bba last yr and also i have given all entrances like xat,mat,ojee,snap and ri8 now m working in wipro kolkata sice last 8months.so i wanted to take admission in ignou mba so can u plzz help me wid the procedure to get admission in it and also suggest me wid d ri8 course....my mail id would be
sonu2frnds@gmail.com

Shweta Singh July 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Hello sir, I want to know that MBA in IT is there in IGNOU's courses ?

Plz let me know this as soon as possible.

Anonymous,  July 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM

plz tell me coming entrance test for mba and last date for admission and is there mba in hospt. Administrtn and sir please also tell me i am medical student so can i get admision in mba(public administratn) . My email id is Navkiran.navi@ymail.com. Plz reply fastba and last date for admission and is there mba in hospt. Administrtn and sir please also tell me i am medical student so can i get admision in mba(public administratn) . My email id is Navkiran.navi@ymail.com. Plz reply fast

neha July 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM

for any course details contact
@7428255161

omkar July 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I want a solutions of OPENMAT Exam paper for year 2006,2007,2008 2009,and 2010

Amit Sharma July 19, 2011 at 12:27 AM

Sir i am Amit Sharma , a student of MBA.Earlier there were 3 blocks in each assignments but now i can see only one block called all blocks under each assignment. could you please tell me whether this assignment titled All blocks is the only assignment that we need to submit or we have to submit more.

NIKHIL July 25, 2011 at 4:22 PM

I am NIKHIL from JODHPUR (Raj.)
I complete M.A. ECONOMICS 2011
and also I.T.I. Jodhpur Student 2006

I want to DO M.B.A. from IGNOU
Plz sir help me It's releated knowledge

Plz contect me :9461006795
mail : ns.panwar@yahoo.com

NIKHIL July 25, 2011 at 4:24 PM

help me
for M.B.A.

contect me:
9461006795
ns.panwar@yahoo.com

RAMESH DHAKA,  August 2, 2011 at 3:35 AM

Sir,i am ramesh from pune.i want to join a course from ignou llb or diploma in human rights . My education qualification is Bsc. Bed.

swap August 6, 2011 at 7:40 PM

HI
My self swapnil magre. i have completed my MBA in shivaji university.i want so do MBA From ur IGNOU. SO plz give me all detail & fees structure.

Kavitha. B,  August 8, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Hi.,
I have completed my graduation, I wanted to do my MBA in HR/ Systems. So, can you please tell me the difference of PGDBA and MBA courses.

my mail id is kavitha.raj8@gmail.com

girish kamath August 10, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I want a solutions of OPENMAT Exam paper for year 2006,2007,2008 and 2009

Anonymous,  August 11, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Dear Sir G.M !
I wanted to enroll myself for am MBA In Hr in IGNOU, Kindly help me asap.......!please.

Regards
Vijay .
07738095005

Anonymous,  August 11, 2011 at 7:42 PM

can u plz send me ms 04 , ms 11, 10 ,91 ,9 , rkk921@yahoo.com

ravi August 11, 2011 at 7:43 PM

can u upload ms 04 , ms 09,10

girish kamath August 12, 2011 at 12:47 PM

please tell me how to get hall ticket for openmatxxx 2011 examination

ss August 12, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Sir/madam,

I am from Bangalore and completed my B.com and i want to do a distance education/correspondence i MBA from IGNOU, Bangalore could u please suggest me on that and how i could apply for the same and do i have to write any entrance exam.

chand August 20, 2011 at 6:56 AM

sir /madam
I am prakash chandel. I am doing mba through IGNOU please guide me for assignment. and for study material. my emai ID pinkuchandel07@gmail.com

chand August 20, 2011 at 7:00 AM

sir /mam
i am doing MBA through IGNOU
please guide me for specialization my EMAI ID pinkuchandel07@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 20, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Hi sir,mam
I have done my BA and i want do MBA through IGNOU, please guide me with clear information.
my mail ID subbusaisri1984@gmail.com

sulfi August 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Sir/madam,

I am Beema Nasreen.I have finished mba in ignou convergence scheme 2011 pass out because,still i didn't get my convocation form.My Enrolment no.088583415

pls forward immediately.

sulfi August 24, 2011 at 10:25 PM

sir/mam,
I am Beema Nasreen. I have finished MBA in ignou convergence scheme at st. Hindu collage nager coil 2011 pass out . still I did.t get my PGDFM and MBA convocation form.My Entrl no:088583415.plz forward to immediate response.

Senoy Mathew August 26, 2011 at 5:19 AM

sir/mam,

I am Senoy Mathew. I have finished B.com (HR) in march 2011 and want to do MBA. Please let me know what shall be done, i had gone to collage in baroda but unfortunaly i didnt get any information from them, can you please let me know what should be the next step to get admission in MBA, please let me know my mail id is senoymathew@gmail.com

thank
Senoy Mathew

Senoy Mathew August 26, 2011 at 5:21 AM

sir/mam,

I am Senoy Mathew. I have finished B.com (HR) and want to take admission in MBA, please let me know what should be my next step to get admission, my mail id is senoymathew@gmail.com

Thanks
Senoy Mathew

Hardeep August 27, 2011 at 7:24 PM

I have done gradution in art stream. now i want get addmission in IGNOU . 'MBA MARKITING'and i m doing job in markiting line. can i take addmission in MBA pls suggest me .
cheema.hardeep@ymail.com

Mahender Kr.Samaria September 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Hi sir,
any body can help me in providing in MBA 2nd semeter assignment of MS-01, to MS-10
pls email to mksamaria@gmail.com

thanks
MKSAM

Anonymous,  September 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM

sir,my name is shashank bansal,i ccleard the openmat29,after tht i submitted the fees of mba firet sem.bt still i dnt get any reply ,my location is moradabad ,wat shoul i do,how i cam to knw i got admission or not

appurva reddy September 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM

i have my b.com regular and i wan to do MBA from IGNOU in distance what should i do? if iwant to get sit in IGNOU and i have written I-CET.

appurva.reddy09@gmail.com

appurva reddy September 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM

I have done my gradution(B.com) in regulat. i want to do my MBA in IGNOU as a distance and i m dion doing Job. please suggest me

appurva.reddy09@gmail.com