IGNOU Diploma Courses: Latest IGNOU Diploma Courses Admission Open 2012-2013

IGNOU Diploma Courses 2013 : Here you will find all information regarding IGNOU Diploma Courses Admission Procedure, IGNOU Courses Syllabus Structure, IGNOU Diploma Courses  Results, Exams, Assignments, Question Papers, Prospectus, Grade card, Study Material, IGNOU Diploma Courses Hall Ticket, Time Table and many things more. Here you can see all IGNOU Latest Updates of Diploma Courses 2012, Below is the list of IGNOU Diploma Courses offered by IGNOU 2012.There are almost 20 Diploma Courses available in IGNOU.

IGNOU Diploma Course List

tisha December 21, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I was passed in exam and I have also already submitted my assignment on DECE to IGNOU. My name is Chanchal and my Enrolment No is 082347088 but DIPLOMA certificate has not received so far. My home address is
    House No 50/1, Kalu Sarai,New Delhi-16
    Mobile No: 9868170956

UROOJ June 1, 2011 at 4:38 PM

SIR ,
    my medium of study is English bt by mistake it is Hindi in IGNOU (course DNHE)nw i m going to giv exam in june session so is there any problem if i write exam in english
    kindly, reply

Atreyo January 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM

My name is Atreyo Roy Chowdhury.I have passed MBBS in 2009 form R.G.Kar Medical College,Kolkata.What do I need to do to get addmission in Diploma(Cardiology) course at IGNOU. My phone no. is: +91-9433973067.My email is: dr_atreyorc@yahoo.com

sb February 3, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Sir
    I have not found your study center in
    kolkata. Please inform me the center details in address and send an application form through email id surajitbose1@gmail.com

amina April 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Pl also let us know where these diploma is offered. The IGNOU wesite is very incoherent in searching by programs. The requirement of 2 years teaching should be in registered school or will teaching at ECE or NGO education centre will work? Need informatio on centres in WB that offers this diploma in education.
    Thanks

Priya Sangtani May 14, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I have done my MBA in marketing specialisation via GTU university. Now, I want to do diploma in finance cum HR. Is it possible to to hand in hand to enroll in both the courses. and please let me know the enrollment procedure
    my id is priyasangtani7889@gmail.com

Anonymous,  June 23, 2012 at 11:36 PM

i want 2 do diploma in elementary education pls suggest me correnpondence university with full criteria

gourav August 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Sir i had completed my engineering diploma frm electronics and communication and kindly suggest me abt ur o level progamme in computer frm distannce.......
    My no. 9529668748

Raju Pisal,  August 31, 2012 at 7:05 PM

If your institute is running Diploma in Inustrial Hygine.

Please send details on my below email id
    rajupisal14@gmail.com

Hariom Sangwan January 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I had completed ITI in 2010 and after that i m doing job, now i want to do electrical diploma from IGNOU.
    plz tell me about the courses offered by IGNOU.

My cont. No. is +91-9017244713
    and my mail id is sangwan.hariom883@gmail.com

Thanking You.

bhupender February 16, 2013 at 2:59 AM

dear sir

i had completed iti in 2001 ofter that im doing job now i want to do diploma from IGNOU
    my cont no is +965-50883009.60358098.97659251
    and email id = bhupendersingh143@gmail.com

sbhupender2008@rediffmail.com

thanking you

Mukesh Waghmare September 1, 2013 at 6:50 PM

dear sir

i had completed I.T.I (Architectural draftsman) in 2006 after that im doing job now i want to do (diploma in civil) from IGNOU
    my cont no is 9561053690
    and email id = mukesh.waghmare1@gmail.com

mak2007mukesh@rediffmail.com

thanking you

Mukesh Waghmare September 1, 2013 at 6:52 PM

dear sir

i had completed 2 years certificate couce in architrectural draftsman in 2006. now i want to do diploma in civil from IGNOU
    my cont no is +9561053690