IGNOU BSW Course 2012

IGNOU BSW programme is available both in English and Hindi across the country. It will also be useful to fresh candidates who may like to work in social and social welfare sectors.

Programme Name:
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)

Minimum Duration:
3 Years

Maximum Duration:
6 Years

Course Fee
Rs. 2,800

Programme Eligibility:
10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
Note: The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre

Medium of Instructions:
English and Hindi

Here is All About IGNOU BSW

Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

arun February 10, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Sir,i have nt got asignments of EPA03,EPA04,FST01 AND BSW004 of ba 2nd yr. i have 2 submit it upto last mar 11. as i wil apear in jun11 exam.. sir on website 2010 asignments r there. may i submit it. plz help if nt then plz send all latest to my mail id indiaarun4@gmail.com, i wil be thankful for ever.urs faithftlly arun kumar singh.

arun February 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Respected sir, i arun kumar singh having enr. no. 092431887 Of ba part 2 send help mail regarding asignments of EPA3,EPA4 FST1 AND BSW4 to regional centre khanna, bt didnt got any responce.. so plz i need ur help regarding the said subject plz mail me latest asignments on indiaarun4@gmail.com, for timely submition.. i wil be thankful for u 4ever. thanking u a lot.

Anonymous,  April 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Respected Sir/Madam,

Greetings!!!

My name is Veena & student of MSW.
Kindly send me MSW solved assignments of Ist year in Hindi. I'll be very thankful to you.

E mail ID- solankiveena29@rediffmail.com

raj May 31, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Respected Sir/Madam ,
My name is Brahm pal
Kindly send me BSWE-004 solved assignments of in Hindi. I'll be very thankful to you.

E mail ID- palbram51@rocketmail.com

Suman August 14, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Suman Chahal.My enroll. no. is 100145536 and I am student of BSW 2nd year.Plz send me last years solved assignment of BSWE-002,BSWE-004 in hindi.I wil be very thankfull to you for this.

My email id is: chahal.suman21@gmail.com

Anonymous,  September 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Gausia Sultana Dacosta my enroll. no. is 105164478 and I am student of BSW 2nd year. Kindly send me last year's solved assignment of BSEW-002, BSWE-004,FST-001 in English.
I will be grateful to you.
My e-mail address:sultana_dacosta@yahoo.co.in

khan December 5, 2011 at 6:40 PM

plz mere ist year k bsw k assisement paper mere is id par send kar dijiye.

me.kamrankhan@rediffmail.com ya kamranlve@gmail.com.

plz sir jaldi send kariye ga.
mujhe taiyare karne h.
thanks

Haris December 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Respected sir,
I am a sudent of BSW-II year, nd i need the FST-1 assignment question paper of june session of 2011-2012 as it is not available on the website.
thanks

Anonymous,  March 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I need Solved assignments of BSW 2nd year 2011-2012

shampa burman August 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Respected sir/madam,
I am a student of BSW-1st year and i need BSWE-001 solved assignment 2011--2012...and also a sort description about BSWL-1 and the date of submit,i will be very thankful to u.
My mail ID-shampaburman@gmail.com

shampa burman August 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Respected sir/madam,
i need a solved assignment of BSWE-0001 2011--2012 and also a the date of BSWL-1 submit.

thank u.

Anto Babu February 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Respected sir/madam,
I am a student of BSW-1st year and i need solved assignment 2012--2013...and the date of submit,i will be very thankful to u.

my email id is - babuanto@ymail.com