IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Courses 2012-IGNOU Offer B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in January Session only

IGNOU B.Sc. N is a three year degree programme for in-service nurses. The programme was launched in July 1994 and is recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (INC). There are Programme Study Centres, which are existing Colleges of Nursing, already conduction Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme or B.Sc. Nursing Programme.

Name of Programme

BSc Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))

Minimum Duration:
3 Years

Maximum Duration:
5 Years

Course Fee:
Rs. 13,200

Minimum Age:
No bar

Maximum Age:
No bar

10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of two years experience in the profession. . (For male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).
OR
10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of five years experience in the profession. (For male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM Programme should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).

Here is All About IGNOU B.Sc. N

Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

Anonymous,  May 12, 2011 at 2:38 AM

Where can we download the APPLICATION form for IGNOU B.Sc.Nursing Post Basic (B.Sc.N.(PB))

Anonymous,  May 23, 2011 at 7:44 PM

DEAR STUDENTS ..BEFORE GOING FOR Post B.Sc nursing from IGNOU..PL CONFIRM THAT IT ISI APPROVED BY INC OR NOT..

THERE ARE LOT OF PROBLEMS AFTER DEGREE IT IS NOT RECOGNISED AND QUALIFICATION IS NOT REGISTERED IN NURSING COUNCIL IN MANY STATES

Anonymous,  May 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM

ziaul rashid November 18, 2011 at 3:48 AM

is the result of nursing entrance exam out or not?

Anonymous,  March 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM

To prof Bimla kapoor,
Hello!
Mam,
i don't want to loss my 2012 year.have completed my GNM with 73% also have at least one year of experience,for me where is the possiblity for post basic bsc nursing yet. Plz, reply me through my email ID:sadat.snk2008@gmail.com
Eagerly waiting for your response with good news.
From sadat

giribabu April 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM

hi
sir pls send bsc nursing 2nd year assignment solved for ignou
girim999@gmail.com

Anonymous,  April 21, 2012 at 3:56 PM

To Prof Bimla Kapoor,

Hallo mam,

I am serving in Indian Army Medical Corps since 24 yrs, and I completed GNM Course at Sep 2002. Now I want to study Post Basic Bsc., Nursing through IGNOU Jan 2012 session. Please info in which month I will apply the application.
Please info through my mail id: Selvak23@gmail.com

Thank you.

Anonymous,  May 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM

please guide me for Bsc nursing as ihave done diploma in gen nursing and ihve 12 yrs of experience and send me reply on sunshine11667@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  May 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM

To,

Prof.BimlaKapoor,

Hello maam,

I am serving in the Military nursing service since 21yrs.I have completed GNM course in the year 1991.I am interested in studying Post Basic Bsc.,Nursing through IGNOU.Kindly inform me the details of application through my e mail ID: preetha.anilkumar8@gmail.com

regards,

Preethakumari.

Anonymous,  May 26, 2012 at 6:45 PM

to
prof.Bimla kapoor
respected mam
i complited my gnm in 2009&want 2join
post bsc in ignou please kindly send the details about adm&month of application form issuing
my id is viquar_shahana@yahoo.com

david June 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Accelerated BSN Program is designed for students who have already earned a bachelor's degree in another field from a regionally-accredited universities, for more info read this.

Maisnam Thadoi chanu,  June 21, 2012 at 12:10 PM

ihave 3 years experience in GNM course but i would like to have my further study of post BSC nursing so when will get the admission form of the going year and do it need to get it through online ? and what are the procedure to attain the course i hope you would be kindful and hope to help me know my thirstiness.
thanking you

Anonymous,  June 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Sir i came to know that applications are given by the ignou regional centres for post basic bsc nursing through ur web sir plz tell me that we can download the application through online &apply because in which district i am staying there post basic bsc nursing programme has been cancelled. Sir plz send me reply its my humble request. My email id divyapoojary85@gmail.com

GilllZ July 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM

good morning mam, my self inderjit kaur. i finished my g.n.m. in year2oo4 with 70/ marks. due to some family reasons i didn't continue my job. ihave 2&half experiance.kindly guide me about admission procedure,entrance,etc. ishall be very thankfull to you. my email id is urjassu25gill@gmail.com plz answer me.

fahad August 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM

please gave me the details about post basic nursing admission procedure.i have 5 years of experience.plse sent me the details to fahadvbm@gmail.com