IGNOU Hall Ticket For June 2011

IGNOU Hall Ticket – Welcome to IGNOU Hall Ticket Section where you will be able to download the hall ticket for IGNOU Exam. This Hall ticket is useful for all written & practical exam.  Those who are going to seat in IGNOU Exam can download their Hall ticket from below link. We request you to please click the link and enter your nine digit enrolment number and select the course from list you are going to seat in exam for.

After selection please clicks on submit button and you will taken to hall ticket. Please take screen shot or print the ticket. Don’t miss to carry the same in exam hall.

Please keep visiting our Hall Ticket Section for latest IGNOU Hall Ticket Announcement. Those who are not able to download or locate their courses please let us know by writing comment below or send email at ignou4u@gmail.com

Here is Link to Download Latest Hall Ticket for December 2012

Anonymous,  May 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Hi,

Is there a place/website where I can get the sample question papers for previous years of MBA MS1, MS2, MS5 and MS11?

The exams are schedule from june 1st and I hardly a week left to prepare.
I can be reached over and cordinate thru my email ID: ksharma.ravindra@gmail.com

Please provide ur kind assistance.

Thanks
Ravi

Anonymous,  May 24, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what are the passing marks for 1st year Bcom students as im new to this university. and what will be the total marks for FEG-01, FEG-02, ECO-01, ECO-02, BSHF-101, EPA-1.Kindly inform me.
please mail me on my email id sweetshazi04@yahoo.com

Vishanth Ramkrishnan May 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Thanks for sharing the information.....

kavita May 28, 2011 at 2:39 AM

i am rajeev mp student deposited fee of 1000rs but in hal ticket i have not get permission to appear in ms08 exam

kavita May 28, 2011 at 2:42 AM

i am kavita mp student deposited fee of 1th for ms8 but i did not get permitted to appear in the exam i dnt knw why?enrolment 083381241

Anonymous,  September 7, 2011 at 7:54 PM

hi i m afroza beum mp student ignou, given ms 01 to ms 08 exams , in which i failed ms 08 , and already registered ms 09, ms 10 , ms 11 and ms 22. can anyone suggest me to appear in dec 2011 exam what four subjects i have to attend.

my e mail id is
begumafroza7@gmail.com.

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 1:48 PM

afroza beum
U can go through prospectus. It is in detail there. U can appear in some other subjust of ur stream and give 5 exams together

Anonymous,  May 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM

i am in BA IInd year and i am not able to get Hall Ticket ? why ?