How to Change IGNOU Course Subject or Elective Courses Credit

If any IGNOU Students wants to change the subject after receiving the IGNOU study material then the subject can only be changed within one month of receiving study materials. The change is permitted only if the request alongwith the required payment is received by 15th February in case of January Session and 16th August in case of July Session.  Change in Elective/Course is permitted on payment of Rs.150/- for 4 credit course and Rs.300/- for 8 credit course by a Demand Draft drawn in favor and payable at IGNOU Delhi

To change the particular subject , IGNOU Student Zone have to write up all detail with concrete reason and also which subject he/she wants to adopt in exchange of old unliked subject. After writting the application he/she has to post it to the following address:

Registrar SR&E Division
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi
New Delhi - 110068

hemlata,  August 12, 2011 at 2:11 PM

sir,i want to change my dissertation paper(8 credit) with some other * credit paper in M.A(pol.sc.)2nd year.i.e MPSE course.Is it possible? if yes then how?please suggest me any solution..hemlata

Chitta Ranjan Ghosh August 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Hii I am souvik...
I want to change a paper of BDP course, but I am on the final semester, so is it possible to do so??

Chitta Ranjan Ghosh August 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM

hiii i am souvik...
I want to change one of paper in BDP course but i am in final semester.
So is it possible to do so??

rakesh,  January 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Rakesh kumar Mishra
sir
i am doing BEd from IAEP while filling form i applied for english ES 344 but when i received study material i got hindi i made contact with regional center at lko they advice me to write an application regarding this mistake committed by IGNOU registration cell but no action was taken by IGNOU or regional center and when i received hall ticket i fond the sub ES 344 was restricted for me and i was not able to appear in said sub in first year suggest me what to do for that my enrolment no is - 121341163 mail ID jav_rakesh123@rediffmail.com

Aakash Sharma September 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM

sir i want to change the course...from M.A. psychology to M.A.commerce
aakash.sharma3381@gmail.com

vrn November 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM

sir, i want to change from project Mpap 002 to disaster management and electronic governance. plz suggest me a solution.

vrnkashyap@gmail.com