How to Change IGNOU Regional Centre .

If IGNOU Student wants transfer from one region to another he/she has to write to that effect to the Regional Centre from where he/she is seeking a transfer marking copies to the IGNOU Regional Centre where he/she would like to transferred to. Further, he/she has to obtain a certificate from the Coordinator of the Study Centre from where he/she is seeking transfer from regarding the number of IGNOU  Assignments submitted.

For change of Region in Computer Programmes, NoC is to be obtained from the concerned Regional Centre where the learner wishes his/her transfer.No transfer is permitted from other regions to IGNOU Delhi for MCA/ BCA/CIC/BSc. No transfer of Programme Study Centre is allowed for PGDMCH/ PGDHHM/BSc(N) IGNOU Courses


This Post is Written by | Find us on Google+