How to Change IGNOU Study Centre .

There are advised not to write letters to any other officer in the University in this regard. Normally, it takes 4-6 weeks to effect the change. Therefore, the learners are advised to make their own arrangements to redirect the mail to the changed address during this period. In case a change of IGNOU Study Center is desired, the learners are advised to fill the Performa and address it to the IGNOU Regional Centre concerned. Counseling facilities are not available for all the Programmes at all the centres. As such, learners are advised to make sure that counseling facilities are available for the subject he/she has chosen, at the new centre opted for.  Request for change of Study Centres is normally granted subject to availability of seat for the programme at the new centre asked for. Change of Address and IGNOU Study Centre is not permitted until IGNOU Admissions are finalized.

There is a printed card for change/correction of address and change of Study Centre which is dispatched along with the study material. In case there is any correction/change in the address it to SR&E Division, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068.

There is no provision of change of IGNOU Programme Study Centre for PGDMCH Programme in any Region. Even if one is in Central Government Service and is transferred, he/she will have to complete the PSC activities at the allotted PSC. But the SDC allotment can be changed and nearest SDC allotted. Similarly, change of Study Centre is not permissible in programmes where practical components are involved. For CIC/ BCA/MCA students of Delhi Region, Study Centres will be allotted as per availability of seats therefore Study Centre once allotted will be not changed.


Vipin Kushwaha February 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM  

i am studying at bca in ignou but,i have choosen a wrong study center in which bca classes are not available, so i want to change study center from sec 39 noida to sec 56 noida. pls give me instruction for changing study center quickly.........

Anonymous,  October 24, 2013 at 2:02 PM  

I am a student of Meg in ignou, my current study centre is RANCHI MARWARI COLLEGE ,WOMENS WING, but I want to change it to P.K ROY MEMORIAL CLLEGE ,DHANBAD under same regional centre. pls suggest me what I have to do
current study centre code=3635
desired study centre code=0503

rajesh,  July 12, 2014 at 12:47 AM  

sir,I am a student of MHD in IGNOU, I want to change my study centre from 0503 (P.K.Roy college, Dhanbad) to 0502 ( co-operative college, Jamshedpur. I am serving in cpmf and presently posted in Jamshedpur and its very difficult for me to fill the examination form from Dhanbad study centre.

This Post is Written by | Find us on Google+