IGNOU Courses in B.Tech( Electronics) 2012-2013

IGNOU B.TECH has planned employment related Engineering Programmes for Technical Diploma holders of a polytechnic who are employed in Manufacturing Sector. Towards this, in the first instance, the University has identified the manpower training needs of employment sector and has launched four Campus years IGNOU B.Tech in Electronics in which after completion of the first year courses, the learner will get Diploma in B.Tech in Electronics and after completion of first two-years courses, the learner will get Advanced Diploma in B.Tech in Electronics. Those who successfully complete all the four years courses will be awarded IGNOU Courses B.Tech in Electronics.

Name of the Programme:
IGNOU B.Tech in Electronics

Three-year diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Agriculture/Computer/Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechniques or its equivalent.
OR.
Candidates who have successfully completed all the courses at least of 1st year of B. Tech. Degree Programmes from a recognized Institute/University. Such candidate may apply for credit transfer as per IGNOU rules.
OR.
Candidates who have successfully completed Advanced Diploma (ADCIM)/Diploma (DCIM) in Computer Integrated Manufacturing. AND (ii) Candidates should be employed in Central or State level industrial organization or in Public sector or in other related organization employing similar manpower or self-employed in equivalent capacity.

Min. age Duration:
No Bar

Programme Fee:
1st & 2nd Year Rs.47,340 each 3rd & 4th Year Rs.33,660 each

Year Min. Max.
4 year 8 years

Medium:
English

Here is All About IGNOU BTech

Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

Jyothi M June 17, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Can i get more info on this like i have completed mmy diploma in Electronics, so can i get lateral entry to 2nd year???

Pragnesh Modi June 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I have got information from IGNOU study center that IGNOU has postponed B TECH Distance learning program. Is it True?

Rahul sharma July 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

my self rahul,I am 3 year diploma holder in electronics engg.please give me information to take admission in IGNOU for b.tech.

Rahul sharma July 13, 2011 at 9:21 PM

my self Rahul, I am 3 year diploma holder in electronics engg.please give me iformation to take admission in IGNOU for b.tech.

Gautam July 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Gautam July 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM

my self Gautam Sharma, I am 3 year diploma holder in Indusrial electronics engg.please give me information to take admission in IGNOU for b.tech.

sankar September 22, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Can i get more info on this like i have completed mmy diploma in Electrical, so can i get lateral entry to 2nd year???

kjayakrishna,  November 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I completed my diploma in Electronics&communications engg, please give me information to take admission in IGNOU for b.tech.

Ajaythakur076 November 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Hi, i m ajay thakur, i have completed my deploma in elect. and comm. Engg. Can i get admission in b.tech aeronautical from ignou. Plz post ur comments to ajaythakur076@gmail.com

gopi December 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM

i am completed diploma in eee.i am join in b.tech cs.please give me information to take admission in IGNOU for b.tech.

Unknown February 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I have complited diploma in civil... Can i get lateral entry to 2nd year? Plz reply at my mail sudipa.trinayani@gmail.com

devendra pratap rao,  May 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM

devendra pratap rao i have comleted my diploma in electronics from tripura univercity in distance learning &working as process engg in p.c.b manufacturing info power can i get admission in b tech

Anonymous,  July 10, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I have completed my diploma in computer engineering.Can i get lateral entry to 2nd year?

Reply me in geethuk16@gmail.com

anant jain July 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM

hello i m prashnna jain i had just passed my 12th class can i take admission in ignou

Vinoth Kumar August 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM

iam vinoth and i have completed my diploma in compputer engineering in nttf and u have to study for btech computer can i plz help me or reply me

Vinoth Kumar August 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

hi iam vinoth completed my diploma in computer in nttf i have to done my btech computer in corruse plz help me

gss August 9, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Hi I am gs

i want to join b.tech from mechanical trade
i just want to know that can join i b.tech from the same trade

i am commerce graduate

kindly give me your suggestion in my gmail

gslikesu@gmail.com

waiting for your valuable advice

Anonymous,  August 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I am compeleted diploma in electrical engg.Iam join in b.tech .please give me information to takE admission in IGNOU for the.

danish bashir butt,  December 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I have completed my 3 years diploma in e&c. May i get lateral entry in b.tech in ignou

Varadaraj Hj February 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering in IGNOU university only and i am employed in MES. I need to study B-tech in civil from IGNOU in correspondence. So kindly give me suggestion at varadaraj.hj@gmail.com