IGNOU BPP Course Structure 2013

This Programme is offered by the University to those students who wish to do Bachelors Degree of IGNOU but do not have the essential qualification of having passed 10+2.
In absence of such a qualifying certificate these student are deprived of higher education. To enable such students to enter higher education stream, IGNOU has designed this preparatory Programme.

Name of Programme

Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)

Minimum Duration:
6 Months

Maximum Duration:
2 Years

Course Fee:
Rs. 1,000

Minimum Age:
18 Years

Maximum Age:
No bar

No formal qualification

Here is All About IGNOU BPP

Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

rahul May 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM

hello sir, i want to know that after 10th which course will be done from BPP.
Please guide me...
e-mail:- singhrahul426@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Rahul
BPP is course for those unfortunates who dont have a12th certificate but want attain a bachelor's degree. So IGNOU has made it easier for us as you can do BPP along with any bachelor's degree you wish to pursue.
If u are 18 yrs u can opt for this course.

I hope your query has been cleared.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2012 at 8:01 PM

hello sir,
i want to know the details of admission in bpp(B.COM) in this year 2012
in which month addmission will start. my email is sk.gupta202@gmail.com

Anonymous,  June 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hello I am from Punjab I want to Know if A candidate having only certificate of 8th standerd then he can go for the BPP or Not Becuse he has No 10th certificate plz Guide me,,,.......

Unknown June 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hello what documents do we need for admission for bpp plz mail me on jyotishnair1@gmail.com

Anonymous,  July 5, 2012 at 1:02 AM

hello sir , i have completed 10th but not completed 12th i have also done 2 year draftmen civil course from iti now i want to do graduation sir tell me can i do graduation from BPP BA. is it valid for my carrer in futur? tell me that what is the duration of this course? plz send complete details as soon as possible on my id- sandhya31july@yahoo.in

Unknown July 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM

hello sir , i have completed 10th but not completed 12th. i want to do graduation sir tell me can i do graduation from BPP BA. is it valid for my carrer in futur? tell me what is the duration of this course? plz send complete details as soon as possible on my id- beheraprasanta26@gmail.com

Unknown July 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

hello sir , i have completed 10th but not completed 12th. i want to do graduation sir tell me can i do graduation from BPP BA. is it valid for my carrer in futur? tell me what is the duration of this course? plz send complete details as soon as possible on my id-beheraprasanta26@gmail.com

Anonymous,  July 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Hello sir, I wanted to know when will the session for the BPP course (2012) start? Can you please email me the details of the session to my email id: haima_dutta@rediffmail.com

saariff@hotmail.com,  July 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I am an Indian living in U.A.E due to employment, can you advise if there is any centre in U.A.E for BPP where I could meet and discuss about this course and the exam details.

Anonymous,  July 20, 2012 at 4:10 AM

when will we be getting the study matterial and enrolment no.
for bpp 2012

leeneth sheba July 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM

sir,i already completed Diploma Engineering but no 12th pass i did admission for BPP but no information yet i even wanted to do my further degree from IGNOU itself can i do both at the same time??
my email is shebaleeneth@gmail.com
please

reena,  July 28, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Hello sir, I wanted to know when will the session for the BPP course (2012) start? Can you please email me the details of the session to my email id: rsnewdelhi@gmail.com

Rinku,  August 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Hi Sir...My name is Rinku and i have a query of is possible for me to do B.A.degree and side by side can do MBA also..?

vivid.vashista August 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM

hello,
i would be highly obliged if you kindly send me last five year solved question papers of bpp on my id i.e. vivid.vashista@gmail.com.
please sir send me those papers as soon as possible.

thanking you,
vashistha sharma,
kolkata.

vp.babbar August 28, 2012 at 3:58 PM

hello sir

pls tell me how can i see on line last five year question papaer?

my email is vp.babbar@gmail.com

thanks

Anonymous,  September 23, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Halo sir, lam Sujith working as safety officer i did diploma from kerala . I'm 26 yrs and wat doingto study ffurther . I did 10thn interested in animation degree course. How .cn i do that from.

Pls help and guide me

Mail id stdesire4u@gmail.com

AMIT JAISWAL September 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM

GET IGNOU BPP ASSINGMET OSS 2012 ENGLISH FOR JUST RS 50/- CALL ME 9062786110 HURRY LAST DATE 30TH SEPTEMBER

Anonymous,  November 22, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Not able to see the time on the hall ticket for BPP exam dec-12. Pl. help

Anonymous,  December 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

sir,
i have passed 10th but i have not completed my intermediate and graduation and know i want to do B.Com so what will be the process and duration . kindly help me out

Regards
Anish dey
email :- anishdey16@yahoo.com

Nidzi K March 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Hello,
I am 17 years old and will be eligible for BPP this year. I will be enrolling in Sep-2013 for BPP Jan-2014. Can anybody please help me by providing the study materials of previous sessions on my email id?

My email id - nizithecoolest@gmail.com

Anonymous,  April 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Hello sir
I wanted to know when will the session for the BPP online course(admission)(2013) start?
Can you please email me the details of the session to my email id: Abhijeet.nagargoje@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  April 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM

HELLO,

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER BPP PROGRAM IS ALSO FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT COMPLETING THEIR MATRIC.. KINDLY REPLY

azi kikhi May 2, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Sir my name is Meziho kikhi and i want to take BPP course so when will the admmision start please do let me know when it will start

Gulam Rasool May 4, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Hello sir,
My name is gulam rasool i have completed my class 10 from W.B.S.E but i have not completed my class 12 but right now i want to make my qualification more higher so pls send me all related information to my email id my is shahrasool786@gmail.com.

Anonymous,  May 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I have a complaint against Mr. H.C. Shah of the S.V. Arts College IGNOU Center.
My younger sister, Regina Daga registered and paid online for the BPP Program (Nov 23).
We received introduction letter on the 12-Feb. She then went to the center and picked up the books and admit card from Ramesh Rana.
The letter stated that the introduction counseling session would be held on 23-Feb, Sat at 10:30 AM.
Before leaving the house – called Mr. H.C. Shah (# 9978408703) multiple times to confirm that she was on the way and that the intro counseling session would take place. She had almost reached the center which is located at Relief Road – Mr. Shah called and said that the introduction session has been postponed to some other time and to call him in the first week of April.
Called him in the first week of April and he asked to call back next week – this kept on happening every week till today. At one point he had even told her not to worry and that even though they say that exams are usually in July, but it ends up that the exams are usually in Aug – so not to worry about anything.
She called him on Thurs(9-May) and he asked to call back on Sat, 11 May. Called him multiple times on Sat but he didnt pick up the phone. Called him again on Mon and he told her to come on Sun for a session. He asked me if she had completed her assignments – She told him that she was not aware that she was supposed to do anything since she was still waiting for the intro session for the same reason, since she did not know what or how the process goes.
He said its fine and asked to come on Sun and he would explain what needs to be done with respect to the assignment. She went today (Sun, 19-May) and he was not at the center.
Mr. H.C. Shah told her to meet either Bharat or Ramesh – Bharat said that the exam form needs to be submitted along with the assignments which are then forwarded to Chharodi. Asked him how much time she had to finish all this and submit – she was then informed that she will need to pay a late fee of Rs. 200-300 and it would be done.
Called Mr. H.C. Shah to ask about the deadline for the late fee and was shocked to hear him respond in such a callous manner – he said that the deadline and the late fee deadline has already passed a month ago and that she should now register next year in Jan.
What is really horrible is that when I called and spoke to this H.C. Shah of the IGNOU Study Center – he straight out lied and told me that my sister had hardly ever called or come to the center.
Now tell me who is wrong – he has been called every week since the end of Feb almost. He could not have told the girl that she needs to come and submit the form? He could not have informed about the deadline or taken time out to conduct the session? She went to the center as well – he wasn’t even there. Other times he kept postponing.
And then he says that it is the child’s fault – is this a way of trying to make easy money? Is this because she is a young girl? Whatever the reason – I am extremely disappointed by IGNOU for allowing such people to run centers – distance education is to make life easier for the student – seems absolutely the opposite.
On top of that this man is lying and saying that she never even came to the center or called him for information and that it is our fault for not checking online. Is it not his duty to conduct the introduction session, counsel the students and tell them what needs to be completed. What is the use of the study center then? Is this all a scam for money or an underhand way of asking for extra cash or is this is just our education system where people are unconcerned about anything, to the extent of even lying to save their own skin.
SHAME!!!
I shall be posting this online on different forums for other students – so that if they get this person as a center in Ahmedabad – they can know what they are dealing with.
Once and if i do receive a response from IGNOU – I shall update that in my posts for sure.

Arvind June 5, 2013 at 12:36 AM

sir,
i have passed 10th but i have not completed my intermediate and graduation and now i want to do B.A what will be the process and duration . kindly help me out
Regards
Arvind vinod kumar
email :- arvind6671@gmail.com

Anonymous,  July 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Sir, I am a govt. servant only passed 10th but i do not have any certificate. I want to make higher study by distance learning my age is 43 year. Please advice

Anonymous,  July 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I have passed 10 and working in the central Govt but I do not have any certificate. I want to make further study. Can u guide me whether I can do BPP and thereafter graduation course through distance learning. Please any body guide me in this regard. Thanks

Anonymous,  August 10, 2013 at 5:19 AM

i have passed 1oth and working in saudi arabiai di not have any certificate . i want to amke further study. can u guide me whether i can do BPP and there after graduation course through distance ignou learning , please any body guide me in this regard thanks Manzoor Ahmad Bhar

Anonymous,  October 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hello sir.

I filled up my form for b.p.p last year but could not appear for the exam due to some unavoidable reasons and want to appear for the Dec exam.
What should I do now? Fill up the form again or I can continue with the exam.
Please help me out sir.
Your revert would be appreciated for me.
Thank you.

Dinesh kumar December 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Hello Sir,
I clear my theory in dec 12. but one assignment was not completed.I submitted my assignment in sep2013 but till now it is not updated how can i take addmission in Ba 1st year Please guide me sir.
My Enrollment no.-126624737,BPP
E mail-dk524606@gail.com

Dinesh kumar December 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Respected sir,
I Dinesh Kumar, Enrollment No-126624737 Program-BPP successfully completed my theory in Dec 12. Out of two assignment one assignment OMT101 was not clear. For that again i hav submitted assinment in sep 13. But the grade card is not update till now.
Therefore I request you please update my grade card so that i can take addmission in BA Ist year.For that i shall be highly obliged.

Thanking you
Your faith fully

Anonymous,  December 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Hello Sir,
I have passed 10th in year 1998 and I also appeared in 12th in year 2000 but I did not cleared 12 th and I do not have any document of 12th.
So please tell me am I eligible for BPP my age is 31 years.

Regards,