IGNOU Courses Detail Information 2013

IGNOU Courses Detail Information 2013, This Section will introduce you with all possible courses offered by IGNOU all across world. The Section has featured various Degree, Diploma, Certificate and Master Degree Courses. The link of Courses you will choose will walk you through the detail information about that Courses and will provide you guide how to enroll  for that courses, IGNOU Study Center information running the courses and much more....

Below is List of IGNOU Courses, Please Find Your Courses Here

IGNOU Master Degree Courses List
IGNOU Bechlore Degree Courses List
IGNOU Post Gradute Diploma Courses List
IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate Courses List
IGNOU Doctor's DEGREE Course List
IGNOU Diploma Course List
IGNOU Certificate Courses List
IGNOU Non-Credit Programmes List
IGNOU Appriciation Programmes List
IGNOU Awareness Programmes List

Rinky Saini September 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I am Continuously calling on your given landlines phone number but no one attending the call. What is the problem.
Sir, I Amarjeet Kaur Student of MEC (Ist year0 is facing problem in filing my 2nd year Admission form. How should I contact your to solve my problem as last date of submission of the form is also coming near.

Ravi Kumar October 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Halo! The better way is contact to your study center other wise you can sent email.

Anonymous,  January 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM

hello, i wants know colleges available for post Basic nursing in Punjab for distance edu.

Anonymous,  January 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Is there a course available for masters in hospital administration at ignou for 2013 batch??

Anonymous,  January 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Which course guide me for Import & Export studies

varshini giri February 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Hi now i am doing b.sc maths in regular college.i wish to do b.sc pshycology in distance education as vice vesa..is there any possible to do like that?.

varshini giri February 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Hi i am doing b.sc maths in regular college.i wish to do b.sc pschology in distance education.is there any possible to do like that..

Anonymous February 17, 2013 at 12:21 AM

hi i just want to do B.Ed from Ignou bt i dnt get information about experience of two yrs in teaching line.can i apply as graduate candidates for this exam .give suggestion

Vandana Dubey February 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I have passed B.A.(Political Science, Economics, Sociology and General English) in 1989 from VIKRAM UNIVERSITY (M.P.). Now I want to do B.A. by Distance Education In One Extra Subject i.e. English Literature.. Is It Possible to do that from any center of IGNOU in Indore.
Please Contact Me at :- 09425705788
Mail me at :- dubeygvandana@gmail.com

yogeshkumar,  March 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I have been done B C A in 2011 but wanna do M A{public administration} is it possible? send me some information
yogeshkumar2014@gmail.com

rakesh March 7, 2013 at 4:05 AM

i have passed bcom pass course .in 2009 frm v b u hazaribag.
and alleready employed in railway sector.so which foundation course will be better for me to pramotion in railway.pls suggest me. in my id. rkumar.rk576@gmail.com. thank u.

Anonymous,  March 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM

hello,i just want to know about IGNOU M.ED Program,pls send the information in all about that program.. My email id is.. Pritisemalty@gmail.com

RAVINDER DHANDA March 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I Ravinder Singh want to know the schedule of M.Phil in English. Please send me at my email id rsdhanda786@gmail.com

Junaid Langoo March 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Hi sir i want to know abt ignou MEd ...pleez send me any information ...my email id is ......
Junaid_33637@yahoo.co.in

santosh singre March 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

hello sir iwant to D.Ed.full information is courese thanks!

Anonymous,  March 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I want to D.Ed. courese full inforrmation

Niranjan Reddy March 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM

hi sir iam niranjan i want to do M.ED in igno kindly anybody help me cal me my number 9160477166

ronak patel March 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Greetings of the day sir,
I am Ronakpatel, B.A - IHA student of IGNOU my enrol no. Is 085190009 year 2008. I got my provisional certificate but i dont receive my original degree, and my few friends received convocation form at their home by igno. But i don't get any document for convocation.
So, please sir help me by send me mail on my email id: 13ronakpatel@gmail.com or contact me on 9898596987. I am waiting for your feedback.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Ronakpatel

Shilpa Anuraj March 14, 2013 at 7:25 PM

is there a course for MA B ED in english litrature wherein i can complete the masters and bachelors programme together

raman deep March 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM

hi i want ma eco notes 2 semester wher ca i download

raman deep March 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM

hi want ma eco notes where from i cud download

Lokesh Singh March 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Is there any telecom technology post graduate course...

reshma,  March 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM

hi i am reshma. i have completed GNM course.will u please suggest me a 1year certificate course to build a career.

Anonymous,  March 31, 2013 at 2:34 AM

hi Can you please advise me about any course which is similar to counselling or social work.And also if these courses are recognised in Australia.

Anonymous,  April 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I want to know detail information about IGNOU MTESDIS programm. is this program is corrospondence?I m graduate(sociology major)from IGNOU, can I take admission for this programm. I want to join any technical master degree programm so please advice me which one will suitable for me. my id is - nazim.k.72@gmail.com so please reply me.

santosh kumar April 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM

hi sir
i do want nursing diploma in ignuo
please give me full information

prakash priyadarshi April 9, 2013 at 2:50 AM

sir i am doing pol. Sc hons. From baba saheb ambedker univercity muzafferpur
Can i take admition in b.tech
Please give me suggestion
My e mail id is prakashpriyadarshi25@gmail.com

ajay thakur April 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I want to do intermediate again in pcm. I want to know is this possible

Anonymous,  April 12, 2013 at 9:43 PM

is there a course on Risk Management or forensic accounting?

devendra singh April 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Sir G morning, sir mai B.A 1st year karna cahta hnu.plese sir mujhe jankari dene ka kast kare
THANKU.mob- 07587443317,my id-
dev195bn@gmail.com

Ajay April 18, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Hello ! Sir ,

I have completed B.A English in saurashtra uni . Now i want to do B.ed in IGNOU. So please give me some information.
Email: ajaymkanabar@gmail.com
Mo: 99780 40412

Ajay April 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Hello ! sir,

I have completed B.A english in saurashtra uni. now i want to do B.ed. so please give me some information.
Email:ajaymkanabar@gmail.com
Mo:9978040412

TARAL KALPESH April 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Hello sir, mane master degree in chemistry me hnguni.patan se kiya he or ab muje Medical Lab. Technician karna he to information dijiye Ki iss course ka time period kya he..
Id- taral.kalp@gmail.com

sunandini,  April 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM

sir,
i am doing MBA in k.s. school of business management.
i want to know the course related to import-export.
so please give me all the info. related to that.
Email:sedaliasunandini@gmail.com

Nikesh Shah May 4, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I want to join MSCIT course from IGNOU after my std.12th.
So, give me all information related to that.

Email : shahdhruvi77@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

My sister has joined in IGNOU BA course of July session 2012.she had submitted her assoigments for the academic year.she had taken a DD in the name of ignou vadakara for second year registration but it is not get sealed from the authority which indicates the receipt of assignments. due to lack of awareness she had despached the same to ignou vadakara and the DD is not received back for correction till date.without that she cant appear for her exams.please do the needful. This is my ID : pathankhan060@gmail.com

Shikha Gupta May 7, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Respected sir/madam,
i want to know for diploma course in nutrition & dietitian....

kindly reply me as soon as possible.

thanking you
shikha gupta

Anonymous,  May 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Respected sir/madam
Is there any diploma course in rgyn n obs

Anonymous,  May 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I am a graduate in commerce,kindly tell me about a certificate/diploma course in psychology.please reply.
regards,
hemant puri.

rakesh May 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I want to know about french language course
, can you help me to chose either certificate or diploma course , which one will help me in career..... ...
Plz guideme on rakesh.rajpal8005@gmail.com

Samuel Mathew May 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM

any correspondence coures in bachlor degree in special education or online coures or mental retardation or psycholagy.kindly send the details mail id is sajijiya@gmail.com

Arun May 23, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Sir/Madam I am Arun saini From East Delhi. Sir I have 10th pass only and I am interested in Computer sciences and I have also knowledge about computer hardware,network,internet, basic, typing and etc.. and I want my future is in computer science I know well. but My family back ground was low that time. so I left study after 10th and I am doing a job in Computer operator. but I want to do something In Computer field I am really interested. Please.. guide me my email id is saini.arun82@gmail.com Mob: 9540894661 Please Sir/madam I am requested to you. Help me Please..

Anonymous,  May 24, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Dear Sir/Madam
I completed Intermediate in Arts in 2001. I am interested in doing a diploma course in Computer Application.Awaiting your guidance in this respect.
My email address is sonuburman111@gmail.com

deepa,  May 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Sir/Mam.
I want to join ( pg course) M.A.ECONOMICS through oline course.How can i apply for this? How can i get the study meterials, what are the processes for joining this course? please give me necessary suggestions.I would like to appear for the exam in APRIL 2014.My id is thiruutram@gmail.com.
Thanking you,
Deepa.

manendra pachauri May 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I want to do some beauty course from IGNOU. Can you tell me any course for the same. Thank you in advance.

Sravs Sudha June 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM

can you please tell whether msc nursing course is provided by ignou as i couldnt find that course in list but i gt an information from my friends that ignou will provides that course

Anonymous,  June 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM

i want to know whether msc nursing course is provided by ignou or not

Rawal Vikram June 15, 2013 at 11:40 PM

CAN I COMPLETE BSC(GENERAL) WITHOUT ANY PRACTICAL SUBJECT (CREDIT) LSE01 TO 14 WITHOUT PRACTICAL PLEASE SAY

Rawal Vikram June 15, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Rawal Vikram June 15, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Blaze Patel June 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Is there any interior designing course if so please send me details regarding it my email id is brocks.b24@gmail.com

Blaze Patel June 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM

aditya narayan June 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM

respected
sir, i have qualified BA form DBRU during the year 2001 and now i want to do post graduate diploma in industrial security and fire safety , what can it possible kindly help me . MY E-mail . Add. is aditya_500@rediffmail.com

MOHIN JETHWA July 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I am completed my bachelor degree. and i want information abt m.b.a. plz catch me on mohinjethwa@gmail.com

and contact no:-9173588892

Anonymous,  July 14, 2013 at 6:07 PM

sir
i want to know about MSC MATHS only from ignou withot computer app..

my email id:rdbhardwaj86@gmail.com

m s khan,  July 21, 2013 at 3:08 AM

sir, my qury is diploma in nursing administration course from whoich centre and what the procedure to take admission as i m from jaipur
my id is msjalal80@gmail.com

simon July 21, 2013 at 5:52 PM

My name is simon saloman bhore I have passed out 8th standard but was not able to complete from 9th or u can say I have failed in 9th ..is there any course where I can get a government certificate or a diploma certificate from ur ignou.Please send me some information regarding this yes and I am 30yrs right now please help me cause I want to get some certificate in hand. My email is simon_emmanuel2007@yahoo.co.in. and pls send ur contact number in my email so I can contact you .THANKS

joylin carvalho,  July 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM

hi i want to do my MA in sociology please guide me regarding this. email me at Joylyncarvlaho2007@gmail.com

Jacky Rathod July 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Respected Sir,
I am a working person and I want to join DME course by distance learning mode please send me study center detail available in Gujarat if it is not available in Gujarat then what is the nearest study center for me please give me full detail from your end.
Email:- jacky.rathod@hotmail.com

Jacky Rathod July 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Respected Sir,
Email:- jacky.rathod@hotmail.com

sai siri pratyushha podila August 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM

HI sir I was persueing with C.A IPCC now along with this I was doing degree also nw am persueing with degree second year. I have a good interest in psycology so now I want to apply for psycology. may i apply for human psycology now can u please kindly inform me to my mail i.d
MY MAIL I.D: podilapratyushha@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM

HELLO SIR

MY YOUNGER SIS IS HOUSE WIFE AND WANTS TO DO N.T.T. OR SOME EQUAL COURSE.

PLEASE GIVE THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE COURSE AND INSTITUTE.
THANKS

Anonymous,  August 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM

sir i completed my pg course in agrilculture extension with 89% in university of agrcultural sciences dharwad. i want to do phd course in ag.extension in disatance.so that pl give me details with full information and admission to phd programme in distance
My Email ID:kiranvani@gmail.com

Aldrin Elizabeth September 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Hi sir,
I have compleated+2.now i am doing diploma course in arena animation.And
now i wish to do a degree course in IGNOU . so plz give me a suggestion.
plz.....
My e mail id is :aldrin.indian@gmail.com

Roshan Kumar September 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM

hi sir / ma"am
iam student of b.t.s of your university(igot admission on 14-10-12) but i did not get any class and i did not give a exam plz....... give me suggestion
my e.mail id - roshankumar199491@yahoo.com
thanks

Anonymous,  September 26, 2013 at 6:17 PM

hello! everyone;
sir i need ignou pg mathematics notes. so where i need to go.

Anonymous,  October 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM

hello sir..

My name is divya and i had done BSC (chemistry) and i want to do Library science course.so please suggest me for the course d
detail.

vipin kumar farenzia November 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM

tell me about exam & center
of ignue anti human trafficing course (distence learning )

Mukul Moni Borgohain December 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM

please help me find the solved assignments of 1st yr. DElEd. as I didn't recieve all the books from my department.

Raju Biswas December 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM

respected sir,
I am raju biswas ,I have passed bsc. and 5 years experience in company , can I do mba on operation please give details my email id rajubiswas91@yahoo.in

Akanksha January 16, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Hi this is Akanksha. I want to learn Kannada. Is there any course through which I can learn Kannada at fast pace??

Please reply at the earliest!

Akanksha January 16, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Hi this is Akanksha. I want to learn Kannada. Is there any course which can help me in learning a systematic way?

Please reply at the earliest.

Akanksha January 16, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Please reply at the earliest.

Anonymous,  March 20, 2014 at 12:37 PM

sir,
is there a course named PGDT(POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TAXATION)available at IGNOU.

please mail me on (vaishupnr@gmail.com)

Anonymous,  March 24, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I am looking for the NCTE recognized 6 months online course for B.Ed teachers teaching in primay section.

is IT certificate in primary teaching ( CPT-IGNOU) or certificate in primary education( CPE-IGNOU) ?

Sarigill gill April 11, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Respected sir,myself Sarwinder Singh Gill,i have completed b.sc in biotechnology from ccs university meerut...know i want to know which line will i chose..which is more beneficial for me in future..which stream has more scope in coming future.msbot or stem cell....are gud for my sream...i will be very glad if u will be help me to choose my courier....my email id is sarigill8888@gmail.com.mobile no.09646432208

Vinu N May 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Sir i have ba degree in history and mba in hr.i desire to study mphil in sociology.what is qualification need to study mphil in sociology.

Avnish Sharma May 7, 2014 at 4:01 PM

hi,
my name is avnish and i have done B.A from D.U now i want to do M.A in pol. science from ignou .could you send me the details about the course with fee details.
My email is-Sharma.avnish17@gmail.com

Thankyou so much

Anonymous,  May 22, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Is there any course of diploma in dpharmacy ?

sanjeev khajuria June 4, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Hello Sir
its me sanjeev . am finished my 10+2 from punjab state education board in year 2004.
now again i want to start my study in diploma in mechanical
so kindly let me know that if have any mechanical diploma provide by your university.
in these days am working in abroad from last 03yrs. so give me any idea how can i start study from your university.
kindly reply on my email Id Sanjeevkhajuria729@gmail.com

Parag Tiwari June 30, 2014 at 5:36 PM

i will like to do diploma in pharmacy at ignou. do u offer such kind of course. let me know.
email:-mintu.pt@gmail.com