IGNOU BA Syllabus and Course Structure

IGNOU B.A Syllabus Structure- Here you will find Revised, Latest and recently updated IGNOU Bachelor of Arts Syllabus Structure with the credit system applied to each subject of IGNOU B.A. In some IGNOU subjects there are 4 credits and in other 8 credits. It will be useful for you to know the credit of all subjects as we know IGNOU follow's Credit system.

On this page you will be introduced to IGNOU B.A Syllabus subjects semester wise and also the name of the chapters of your IGNOU B.A Books which will help you to decide whether you want to appear for that particular subject exam or not. As the chapter name itself says what it has in it  to make you clear about choosing your preference for studying and for Exam. It will also facilitate a student to see the detail syllabus of IGNOU B.A  before taking Admission in IGNOU B.A who is confuse where to go for Admission or to select other course. If you are confuse , here is the list of other Courses of IGNOU Syllabus Structure 2013

IGNOU B.A Syllabus Structure:

CourseCode    Course NameCredits
 EEG-07 Understanding Drama 8
 AFW-(E) Feature Writing 4
 AWR-(E) Writing for Radio 4
 ATR 01 Translation / Anuvaad 8
 AWR-(H) Radio Lekhan (Hindi) 4

For more and detail information only about IGNOU BA, please Click and Visit our main page of IGNOU BA Section

Anonymous,  May 11, 2012 at 2:18 AM

dear sir I would like to know in the given syllabus how I should select the subject and in each year what's the maximum no of subject to be appeared for.means please suggest that which subjects are compulsory and which are selective

Anonymous,  June 19, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Respected sir i want to get BA in math subject sir i am primary teacher and want to take BA with mathamatics is it possible if yes then please give more information about it thank sir

Abhinav September 19, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Can you please mention about the syllabus related to BA AVFX course of IGNOU?

Thanks

Kush Singh September 28, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Can i do graduation in Home Science from IGNOU??

Aditya December 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I passed 10+2 course in 2010. I intend to pursue either B.Sc.Nautical
or BA with combination of Maths,Economics & Public Admn. Can I take admission now with late fee? I will be grateful if post the reply to my email given as under.

Anonymous,  January 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM

can i do gredution b.a.sub.economics in ignu ..please tell me sir .... deeak ajmer

Ansuman Sahu February 12, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Dear sir it would be very thankful to u if u help me in find answer sheet of assignment FOR-1 That is foundation language oriya 2012 July batch with the mail.
ansumansahuphysio@gmail.com
thanking u sit..

arun ram February 18, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I have passed 10th & +2 in 2012.i intend to get a seat for BA literature.can i get an admission?.And also i need to know the syllabus details. I will be grateful if u post the reply to my email given as under.
email id: sarun2835@gmail.com.

Anonymous,  March 7, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Sir I have done my MY class 12 and 1st year BOP course from ignou from Kathmandu in 2005. Now I wish to start again . I want to study BA BUT ONLINE COURSE. And can I do it in short time like not 3years course but maybe in 1year I can finish the BA degree.as I wish to study MBA TOO. Waiting for the reply.
Thank you.
rowebeula@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Sir I have finished my 1st year of BA in 1997 but could not appear for my 2nd year exams i want to finish my graduation in one year because I want to do educational administration pg course too as it will help for my career please suggest what I should do easily and quickly as my job requires degree to be completed.please reply . zubera.yasmeen@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Anonymous,  May 25, 2013 at 12:07 AM

i have completed my BA 2nd year in 1997 from osmania university, India. I want to complete my graduation in 1 year. please reply atiya_rifakath@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  June 25, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Dear Sir, I have just finished my first year BA from IGNOU , AIZAWL WEST COLLEGE.So, can you please tell me the syllabus i opted for my second year.My enrollment number is 125070223.Waiting for your reply.My email id is zrngente@yahoo.com