IGNOU BEd Syllabus and Course Structure

IGNOU B.ED Syllabus Structure- Here you will find Revised, Latest and recently updated IGNOU Bachelor of Education Syllabus Structure with the credit system applied to each subject of IGNOU B.ED. In some IGNOU subjects there are 4 credits and in other 8 credits. It will be useful for you to know the credit of all subjects as we know IGNOU follow's Credit system.

On this page you will be introduced to IGNOU B.ED Syllabus subjects semester wise and also the name of the chapters of your IGNOU B.ED Books which will help you to decide whether you want to appear for that particular subject exam or not. As the chapter name itself says what it has in it  to make you clear about choosing your preference for studying and for Exam. It will also facilitate a student to see the detail syllabus of IGNOU B.ED  before taking Admission in IGNOU B.ED who is confuse where to go for Admission or to select other course. If you are confuse , here is the list of other Courses of IGNOU Syllabus Structure 2013

IGNOU B.ED Syllabus Structure:

BESE-066 Adolescence and Family Education 4
 ES-381 School-based Practicals 4
 ES-382 Workshop-based Practicals 4
 ES-383 Practice Teaching 8
 ES-346 Teaching of Tamil 4

Unknown December 16, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Respected sir I had finished my 10+ 2 at sc on2001 so I to complete my graudtion at B.A. Please give me some advice. Thank u

Anonymous,  February 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM

respected sir.im working as a lab asst(permanent).The institution has given me teaching also.im taking science till std7th.before i couldnt go ahead with my studies.but now i want to do my bed.can i apply in your university.this year i will complete 2years of my teaching.plz help me i want to complete my studies.

raghu bongeri March 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM

post the solved assignments assignments in Hindi bed. 2013

longlife,  July 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Respected Sir/Madam,

I just completed my Graduation in B.A(subject combination is History,Economic,Political Science ,English and History of punjab).So, I would like to ask you to give me advice regarding doing B.Ed.

Anonymous,  July 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Respected sir.

I just compleated my pg and waiting for my results. And now got a temporary post in a school.when i ask to someone who compleated gnoe bed says that dont want 2yr woriking experience .but should be working this accademic yr. Sir is it possible 4 me to join bed

Anonymous,  September 10, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Can I do diploma in B.Ed for one yr.Is there any such option....Thanks

Anonymous,  November 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM

i want d.el.ed solved assignment. please help me.

Anonymous,  June 11, 2014 at 7:16 PM