IGNOU B.Ed -Bachlor of Education

IGNOU B.ED main aim is to systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competency of in-service teachers and to imbibe the knowledge and develop understanding of various methods and approaches of organizing learning experiences of secondary school students.IGNOU B.Ed also develop skills required in selection and organizing learning experiences.Last but not the least it also develop an appreciation of the role of the teacher in the prevailing social-cultural and political context in general, and the educationa1 system in particular

Name of the Programme:
Bachelor of Education (Through Entrance Test) B.Ed.

Graduate teachers, working either on temporary/permanent basis (with 2years of experience as a teacher) in any recognized school

Min. age Duration:
 No Bar

Year Min. Max.
2 years 4 years

Programme Fee:
Rs.17400/-

Medium:
English & Hindi

For more detail of IGNOU B.ed Admission 2012 Contact Prof.M.C.Sharma . E.mail id:mcsharma@ignou.ac.in. Phone # 011-29531302.

Here is All About IGNOU BEd

Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

Anonymous,  February 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I already passed in BEd entrance test of IGNOU with a rank 210.But I couldn,t get any further information about the admission.

Please take this under consideration.

Om choudhary April 23, 2013 at 8:31 PM

hello Sir
when will the new add mission form available for bed entrance exam year2013?

Anonymous,  April 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am Engineering graduate (B.E. Electrical) and have 4 years of experience in IT software. I am interested in teaching in schools, but have no experience of teaching in schools. I would like to go for B.Ed. course? Am I eligible for it?

Kindly reply.

Thanks.

Anonymous,  April 27, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hello sir

I want to know that when will the prospectus available for b.ed special education 2013 on correspondance basis

Dr. Sangeeta Rani,  April 27, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Sir,B.ed. entrance exam year2013 when I will see the new admission form & When available on counter.

Dr. Sangeeta Rani,  April 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Punam Kumari,  April 27, 2013 at 11:22 PM

hello sir,
i have completed my b.ed course from ignou session 2008-09 and have submitted all my assignments and cleared the written exams as well. But due to certain dispatch problems it was delayed. i complained about this for more than 3 times in the regional centre but still dint get the certificate till date. i request you to sugggest some solution.

Anonymous,  April 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I am in Hyderabad and the program centre is in Visakhaptnam IASE,Siripuram.I call the number to find the May 2nd year 2013 workshop session and I dint get any intimation.Please let me know the dates of commencement of the workshop as I need to travel and attend the session.

vandana tiwari,  May 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

sir,
i m a B.A. graduate,currently working as a pre primary teacher so i would like to know that can i apply for B.Ed. course and how & when can i apply for it . pls advise .

vandana tiwari

sanjay May 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

sir , i have done b.com,m.com from du but my percentage is only 42% in both degree , can i do b.ed from ignou

Sudha Mani May 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Annapoorani,
Hai Sir
I am a B.Com(Hons.,) graduated from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learnings, Anantapur. Have completed my Nursery Teachers' Training from PSBB Chennai. I have a work experience of 4 years from Play and Pre schools in Chennai. Pleas let me whether I am eligible for B.Ed course and how to apply.

Bidhan Sutradhar May 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hello Sir, when will the admission form be available for B.Ed?

Anonymous,  May 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM

sir,
I am Ramesh. i pass B.com(H)and i want to admit in BEd.when admission start. how to apply and where is center in jamshedpur.

Anonymous,  June 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Hello Sir,

Where do i download material for B.Ed practice teaching schedule material

Sarabjeet Kaur Chhabra July 3, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Sir/madam,
i am sarabjeet,graduate in b.com with 75% from barkatullah university..and want to do b.ed from pgbt college bhopal,i have 2.5 year of teaching experience..so am i eligible for b.ed? nd what was the addmision procedure and also the fee structure...plz reply as soon as possible

Anonymous,  July 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM

SIR,
I already passed my M.A.exam in 2013. pls tell me sir how much percentage is require for B.ed addmision.

sir

Anonymous,  July 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Hello sir,i have passed my B.Ed 2o12 exam.But Ihave not got my provisional . Pls clear the situation

Anonymous,  July 9, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Yovraj Singh July 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

sir,

Sheetal Saxena (Jalandhar City) Punjab

swetha sree July 21, 2013 at 12:19 AM

sir,
do we need to submit our convocation certificate with the application to ignou please reply to my mail id swethasreenathchi@gmail.com

Anonymous,  July 22, 2013 at 2:08 AM

sir/madam
i'm B.Sc degree holder
i also passed D.Ed in special field
with HI category.

so now i interested in B.Ed in HI.

so please imform or advice for amission?

Anonymous,  September 24, 2013 at 7:46 PM

pls give the details about the Bed convication for 2010-2012 batch.

roshan raj December 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Hello Sir,

i am completed B.A, And i want to take admission in B.Ed but i have no any experience certificate,
can i take admission in B.Ed?

roshan raj December 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Hello Sir,

I am completed B.A,
and i want to take admission in B.Ed but i have no any experience certificate,
can i take admission in B.Ed