IGNOU Admission Procedure for All Courses With Detail Information

IGNOU Admission - 2013 Welcome to IGNOU Admission 2013 section where you will be getting detail information about Procedure for Admission in Courses offered by IGNOU University. There are many Courses offered by IGNOU and we have collected all possible courses for IGNOU Admission 2013 which you can explore by below links.  Please let us know if we have missed any courses by commenting end of page or email us at ignou4u@gmail.com

IGNOU Admission 2013 Courses Wise List

We request you to please visit IGNOU Admission 2013 and IGNOU Admission Procedure for more information. Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

Saurabh singh,  May 20, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Sir mene civil se diploma complet kiya ha mujhe b.tech krna ha admissan kab start ho rhe ho

roungha noor May 20, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Dear sir/madam.
this refer is used to get some information about Ph.D (English language and literature). i have done my master degree in English language and literature from Pakistan, working here as an English lecturer in Madina, KSA. now i want to enrolled myself in Ph.D. what's your advise. i m waiting anxiously. thnx.

Pradeep Kumar May 20, 2013 at 10:31 PM

sir,
i want to take admission in b.com(h)in ignou to please send more details to admission procedure.
please contact:8130567869.

ram mohan,  May 21, 2013 at 11:46 PM

good evening sir, i want to get admission in pgpdshvi...when will the admissions are open

Himani,  May 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Please let me know if there is a nursery Teacher's training course offered by IGNOU? I want to pursue the distance learning course. Thank you.

Kanika Guleria May 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

helo sir i want know more about admission procdure forpost basic nsg please contect me on kguleria008@gmail.com

Prashant Zambre May 27, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Sir

I did MBA HR from silking manipal university. Also did LLB from south gujarat uni. Now I would like to do Phrase in social work from ignou I am live in vapi gujarat
pl suggest me where I go for addmission.

Prashant
Prashant6583@gmail.com

Prashant Zambre May 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Sir

pl suggest me where I go for addmission.

Prashant
Prashant6583@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM

MCA KA admission KAB SE START HU RAHA HE ????

Anonymous,  June 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM

sir
I want to be graduate in "Police administration and criminology".
Pls suggest me where I go for admission.

surendra Bharara June 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Hello
Dear sir/ madam
Maine kumaoun univercety se BA part 1 pass kiya h .. Kya main ignu se Ba part 2 or final kr skta hu?

VISHAL AIREN June 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM

dear sir/madam
what is the link for online registration in IGNOU for B.Com(A&F).
please post link here.

Anonymous,  June 11, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Hello
Dear sir/ madam

what is the link of online registration in IGNOU for B.Com(A&F).
please post earliest.
thnak you

ANANT SONAWANE June 14, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Sir
I wanted to take admition for "pgpdsemr" hence i am not able to find out the online admition procidure. Can you please gaied me the way for online admition.

Regards
anant

ANANT SONAWANE June 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Sir

Regards
anant

mukesh choudhary June 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM

sir/madam,
I want to take admissions in BTS. from ignou. plz guide me for process admissions
regard form MUKESH CHOUDHARY
cont no.- 88028717762

mukesh choudhary June 15, 2013 at 8:31 PM

sir,
i want to take admission in BTS. in ignou to please send more details to admission procedure.
please contact:8802871762.
thank you.

15 june 2013 06:00pm

rathod amol dharmsing,  June 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM

sir Iam amol dharmsing rathod at post. amol naik tanda tq. kinwat dist. nanded so i passed of graguatoin of ug so i want m a english addmition where i do addmiton pls goidence me what i do my no is 9579999567

jefferson muleya,  June 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I am Jefferson muleya from Zambia. i am a Registered nurse who would like to study medicine at you university.please snd me the details about admission procedures.

Pramod June 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

sir/madam
i have done b.ed from rajisthan
university so i want tk the admission in m.ed n wt s the procedure 4 ths..plz tel me

Radha dubey July 4, 2013 at 12:42 AM

sir/madam
i passed my B.Sc in science with final year subject Zoology and Botany in 2009.
may i eligible to take admission in PGDFSQM
kindly reply me as soon as possible so that i can take part in admission procedure

shreyas,  July 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I need the following information regarding MPHILAU course
1.From where to get the appl form for admission
2. Where to send the completed application form
3. Is there an option for Online Application for MPHILAU course?

shreyas,  July 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I need the following information regarding MPHILAU course
1.From where to get the appl form for admission
2. Where to send the completed application form
3. Is there an option for Online Application for MPHILAU course?

Chiranjit Paul July 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I have cleared openmat & submitted form with fees for admission to MBA last month.But till date no response from their end regardinf the admission status.please help where I can get the same.

Chiranjit Paul July 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I am cleared openmat exam & applied for mba admission a month ago.but no response received from their end till date.i'm worried about it. please help from where I can get the same

Mayur Ganvir July 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Mayur Ganvr

I am 12th pass in science. I admission in B.Sc 1st in IGNOU 2013. I live in Bhandara, Maharashtra. pin. 441802.....

s.naveen kumar August 3, 2013 at 10:26 PM

sir/madam ,
i want a M.ED appliction form so please give more details

Alice August 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM

After my 11(sc) what can I do in IGNOU...pls suggest.. N when are the admissions starting???do let me know n about d courses..

Y Abdullah August 28, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Dear sir/madam.
Good evening
I'm passed12th in urdu medium year of 2009,I want to continue my education, but now iam in soudi arab, so I want to continue from here(dammam),

*Please give me a best suggestion*
My no.0548489168.

ramakant parashar September 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Sir/Madam
I am a army personal, I have more than 3 years experience before join the job. I want to do B.ed form Ignou. so give me advice.

thanks.

Hasnain September 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Dear sir/madam
I am government emloyee and graduate also, i want distance learning in LLB
Please provide me ur best suggestion about admission
Hasnain ahmad

Anonymous,  September 12, 2013 at 2:15 PM

god morng
sir,
i have applied for mps but still apruval letter not came.......i want to know about my admission.....................thankssss
shidra sharif

Anonymous,  September 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I want to apply PhD education thesis only Please sent me details ie application forms at (email)silasethan@gmail.com

Anonymous,  September 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Indra singh,  October 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Hello,sir
I want take admission in M.A in (Hindi) from(ignou)...if u are able to send the information plz send me the details of M.A admission schedule n procedure of session Nov.2013-14 n i want also know when admission will open n when i will get the admission form..from your college....thank u
Plz...contact me on-ritus6000@gmail.com

Ritu singh,  October 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Hello,sir
Plz...contact me on-ritus6000@gmail.com

Indra singh,  October 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Hello,sir
Plz...contact me on-ritus6000@gmail.com

Hera Lal Maheshwary November 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADMISSION OF MY SON FOR 11TH CLASS IN COMMERECE WHO STUDYING IN 10TH CLASS NOW. KINDLY SEND ME DETAILS IN MY EMAIL ID HERALAL.72@GMAIL.COM, THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

lokeshnath roy November 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Sir,I want take admisson in DPE . Please send me details of admisson date and fees detail in my email id lokeshnathroy@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I want to take admisson in DPE. Please send me details of admisson date and fees details in my email id lokeshnathroy@gmail.com

Parminder Wahla January 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM

I m parminder.i m b.sc ,b.ed now want to do m.sc dfsm.wats d procedure to get admission nd wat is d last date. my email id parminder_asr @yahoo.co.in,parminder.oranekc@gmail.com

Ashwani Kumar February 4, 2014 at 7:44 PM

good evening
sir/mam
i am ashwani kumar. from himachal predash distt(hamirpur).

i'm pursuing b.c.a 6th sem form ptu. and take admission in IGNOU.
plz sent the information regrading the M.C.A reg./corr. set.
cont:- 9625732542

Ashwani Kumar February 4, 2014 at 7:45 PM

good evening
sir/mam
i am ashwani kumar. from himachal predash distt(hamirpur).

i'm pursuing b.c.a 6th sem form ptu. and take admission in IGNOU.
plz sent the information regrading the M.C.A reg./corr. set.
cont:- 9625732542