IGNOU Admit Card June 2013

IGNOU Admit Card June 2013 - Welcome to IGNOU Admit Card Section, The Section will allow you to download the admit card for the IGNOU Courses exam you are going to seat. This can be important as you will not allowed to seat in exam without admit card. So find your courses from below list and down load the admit card earliest. If we have missed any courses please write comment at the end of page or send us email at ignou4u@gmail.com.

IGNOU Entrance Exam Admit Card June 2013

IGNOU Exam Admit Card June 2013
·         IGNOU TEE Admit Card June 2013

IGNOU Admit Card 2013 Download Now

You would also love to explore the links for IGNOU Exam, IGNOU Hall Ticket, IGNOU Date Sheet and more. Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.

nunun December 9, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Respected
sir i took CFN admission on july 2012.i thik exam is from 12dec but i dnt get any admit card/hall ticket .i also try to download but it shows enrolment no not found.Pls help me out so dat i can attend my exam .my enrolment no-128049422

Anonymous,  January 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I want to know admission timming, couse duration....

kamala gorty,  April 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

My admission no is 105022154. My admit card for june 2013 term end exam is not being generated. My control no is 0613311241.Request kindly send my admit card.

Anonymous,  May 15, 2013 at 8:21 PM

dear sir i want to know when will june 2013 term end admit card will be out

Anonymous,  May 15, 2013 at 8:24 PM

when will june 2013 term end admit card will be out

Sirju Rai May 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM

dear sir,
can u pliz send me da site; to download my admit card for this upcoming exam held in may..

Sirju Rai May 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM

dear sir,
can u pliz send me the site for downloading my admit card for the upcoming exam held in june..
thanking u.

Sirju Rai May 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM

dear sir
can u pliz send the site from which i can download my admit card for the upcoming exam held in june..
thanking u..

tenzin galzen May 16, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing a course in PGDESD and have to appear for exam June, 2013. I am not able to get to link from where I can print out/down load Admit Card> Please guide me.
Thanks..
yours sincerely
Tenzin

tenzin galzen May 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Dear Sir/Mandam,

I am student of IGNOU perusing PGDESD course and have completed all other necessary work to seat for this years june exam. I am not able to get a link, form where I can print my admit card. My Roll no. is 127008550. Please guide me.

Yours sincerely
Tenzin

Praneeth Hiremath K M,  May 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Respected sir,
Myself is Praneeth hiremath.I took mcom admission in ignou and i am doing it through distance learning programme.I have my exam on 1st june 2013.But i did not get any admit card/hall ticket.I also try to download but it shows enrolment no not found.Pls help me out so dat i can attend my exam .My enrolment no. is 126064089

dr, jaya sharma May 30, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I have to appear in DNHE
course , which is going to held in
june 2013. I want my admit card ,which i yet to recieve.
Please, do the needful at the earliest. Thanks.
Dr.Jaya Sharma
Enrollment No. 095384177
email drjsharma9@gmail.com
Mobile no. 09005664748

VICKY KHINCHI October 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM

dear sir
pleace send me
ba arts exam date sheet and my
admit card