IGNOU B.Sc- Bachelor of Science

IGNOU BSC here you will find all information regarding IGNOU B.Sc  Admission Procedure, IGNOU B.Sc  Syllabus Structure, IGNOU B.Sc  Results, Exams, Assignments, Question Papers, Prospectus, Grade card, Study Material, IGNOU B.Sc   Hall Ticket, Time Table and many things more

Programme Name:
BSc

Minimum Duration:
3 Years

Maximum Duration:
6 Years

Course Fee: Rs.
 2,800 per Year

10+2 in Science or equivalent

Programme Structure
The 96 credits for the B. Sc. Programme are to be spread over three categories of Courses as given below:
Foundation Courses -24 Credits
Elective Courses - 56 to 64 Credits
Application- Oriented Courses- 8 to 16 Credits
Awareness Course on Environment -Nil
* Total - 96 Credits
In case, you do not complete various BSc (Major) degrees and complete any other combination of courses from among science elective courses, then you will be awarded a BSc (General) degree.

Here is All About IGNOU BSc

Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and
IGNOU Procedure for Admissions updates.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Namaste

Is Course B.Sc textile chemistry available in IGNOU. Not there let me know which course is better as i have completed Diplomo in Handloom Technology.

Regards

Lokapavani
9840923223

Anonymous,  March 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM

plz upload Che1 solved assignment at jeetu.kankonkar@yahoo.in

plz do earliest

thanking you,

Anonymous,  March 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Dear sir
plz upload che1 solved assignment at jeetu.kankonkar@yahoo.in

plz do as earliest

hanking you.

Anonymous,  May 19, 2013 at 1:53 AM

dear sir i am complited 12th in biology and iam intrestd bsc cores for ignou and plese any information for send and form date my name surender kumar my no 9571853100 email id:surenderpharma01@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 19, 2013 at 1:53 AM

RAVI THAKUR May 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

dear sir i have complete b.sc 2nd but now i am in defence job. can i complete my b.sc final direct. i am comlete b.sc 2nd in march 2012............send me email on ravithakur803@gmail.com

RAVI THAKUR May 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Anonymous,  June 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM

dear sir/mam i have complete b.sc 1st year and 3rd year, but i have supply in 2nd year. i want to complete this. is it possible? pls send me email on parnachanda87@gmail.com as soon as possible. thanks

Anonymous,  July 2, 2013 at 2:41 AM

do you have provision for B.Sc in home science.please comment.

Anonymous,  July 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM

aditi said...
dear sir, I have completed B,Sc 1yr with ATKT from Nagpur University. Can I get admission in II year Pls. main me at sanchitak72 @gmail.com
rgds...
aditi

Anonymous,  August 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Communication Eng. but i am now working in mechanical field, i would like to do BE or BTec. in Mechnical Eng. it is possible to do?
Thanks,
H.BALAJI
email:bala_hp85@yahoo.com

Joy Debnath September 7, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Sir pls post phe-01, phe-02,phe-04, phe-05, phe-06 and fst-01... sir its urgent.. pls pls sir post it or send it to jaydebnath46@yahoo.in...

Joy Debnath September 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM

sir pls pls post phe-02 phe-04 phe-05 phe-06 phe-o1 and fst-01 2013 solved assignment... pls sir post it or send it to my email jd.kalitala@gmail.com.. its urgent sir... pls post it or send it....

Anonymous,  September 20, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I complited BA from Odisha but now I want to do BSc or MSc in home science from IGNOU with distance course. For that I want to ask 3 question.

1) Any course is available ?
2) Can it possible ?
3) if yes what is the procedure ?

Please advise in my mail ID : subhamind01@gmail.com

Regards.

Anonymous,  September 20, 2013 at 8:28 AM

1) Any course is available ?
2) Can it possible ?
3) if yes what is the procedure ?

Please advise in my mail ID : subhamind01@gmail.com

Regards.

Anonymous,  November 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me know the courses offered in Riyadh (KSA) & enrollment procedure.

Highly appreciate for early response (moahta007@gmail.com)

Warm Regards

Susheel Kumar November 26, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I have BSC with math and phy with university csjmu but I am doing bsc with chemistry one sub from ignu ,which are permission able both are attached in job is valid . What is your view send it in my mail id .. susheeloef518@gmail.com

Ayesha,  January 23, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Respected Madam/Sir

Let me know the courses offered in Riyadh (KSA) & enrollment procedure.Also the exact location.

Highly appreciate for early response
(ayesha.mohammed96@hotmail.com)

Ayesha,  January 23, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me know the courses offered in Riyadh (KSA) & enrollment procedure.Also the exact location of your office.

Highly appreciate for early response