IGNOU MEG Assignments December 2012-2013

Download IGNOU MEG Latest Assignments of December 2012. MEG Students need to submit the assignments by September 30, 2012. Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission. Students will not be eligible to appear in the Term End Examination of a course until you submit the assignment of that course.

IGNOU MEG Assignments December 2012

For more and detail information only about IGNOU MEG, please Click and Visit our main page of IGNOU MEG Section

Anonymous,  August 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM

please give me meg1 , meg2,meg3,meg4 assignment for dec 13 exms . my email hrshpandey0@gmail.com

Mohammad Yousuf Chopan,  September 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM

please send me M.A. English questionary as I have recently received the material from the regional centre Srinagar. I belong to a far flung area of District Bandipora and I m also busy in my job I may request to the concerned department of IGNOU to questionary papers to me so I can complete my assignment
I am Mohammad Yousuf Chopan
my contact no 9906660069

Bera Supratim January 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM

please give me meg1,meg2,meg3,meg4, assignment answer peper for jun 2014 exam. my email berasupratim@gmail.com

Bera Supratim January 15, 2014 at 12:52 AM

please send me M.A. English questionary & assignment answer paper jun 2014 exm. as I have received the material from the regional centre kolkata. I belong to a far flung area of District midnapore and I m also busy in my job I may request to the concerned department of IGNOU to questionary papers & assignment answer paper jun 2014 exm to me so I can complete my assignment
I am suparna sahoo
my contact no 9735455166

Bera Supratim January 15, 2014 at 1:06 AM

please send me meg1,meg2,meg3,meg4 question & assignment answer paper jun 2014 exm.
i am suparna sahoo
region center kolkata
district midnapore
my email berasupratim@gmail.com
my conttact no 9735455166
I may request to the concerned department of IGNOU to questionary papers & assignment answer paper jun 2014 exm. provide to me so that I can complete my assignme

Mamta Purbey January 21, 2014 at 10:12 PM

I am MAMTA (MEG) student. i requqest u to send me assignments for June 2014 session first year.

smita dutta,  January 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM

please send me meg 1 to meg 4 for 2014.i am smita dutta of hoshangabad dt m.p.study centre motilal nehru vishvaviyalaya bpl.

neeraj choudhary February 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Pls snd me a solved assignments of meg01,02,03,04 session 2014...as soon as possible..will be very thankful to u for this kind of act..my email id is
Neerchd@gmail.com

neeraj choudhary February 4, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Pls snd me meg01,02,03,04..as soon as possible..I will b very thankful to u for this...my email is neerchd@gmail.com