IGNOU MSW- Master of Social Work

The IGNOU MSW programme offers opportunity to learners for higher studies in professional social work. Besides offering the core courses pertaining to social work curriculum across the globe and India, it includes themes in some of the emerging areas in social work such as globalization; migration, history of social work in India, theory paper on social work practicum and a course on HIV/ AIDS which are expected to be highly useful in the present day context. This IGNOU Courses have been meticulously prepared to provide the learners, hands on training, which will enable the IGNOU Students to find suitable placements within and outside the country.

Name of the Programme:
Master of Social Work (MSW)

Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.

Min. age Duration:
 No Bar

Year Min. Max.
2 Years 5 Years.

Programme Fee:
Rs.12100/-(I year) Rs.12000/-(II year)

Medium:
English and Hindi

For more detail of IGNOU MSW Admission 2012 Contact Dr. Saumya . E.mail id:saumya@ignou.ac.in. or sosw@ignou.ac.in Phone # 011-29532044.

Here is All About IGNOU MSW

prasad,  June 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM

sir
i am serving in Indian army presently ladak, am i legible to join MSW course in correspondence? i have complied BA (arts) correspondence in bangalore university,plz guide.

Vikram Paswan July 14, 2013 at 3:40 AM

I am a commerce graduate from BHU and just after my graduation (2005) I have been working as an accountant in reputed NGOs of Bihar and Jharkhand.But even after 8 years of exp. I am not getting the reasonable salary due to which life has become miserable.Now I intend to do MSW through correspondence to boost my career. Will it be helpful?

Vikram Paswan July 14, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Anonymous,  September 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I completed BA from Odisha. Now I want to do BSc or MSc in home science. can it possible.

Please advise in my mail id : subhamind01@gmail.com

Jyoti,  February 2, 2014 at 4:10 PM

dear sir
I am a BCA graduate from SMU.Now I want to do MSW in bangaigaon campous..is it possible ..please guide me..
My e-mail ID is-
jyoti91sarma@gmail.com

MIZAUL HASAN March 25, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Respected Sir,
I am am MA(english)from NSOU and at present working at Bara I gram Panchayat on contructial basis. I want to do MSW in Nalhati campus.Will it be possible for me? please mail @........................
mdmizaulhasa@gmail.com

Anonymous,  June 7, 2014 at 4:36 PM

dear sir i completed BA from Nagpur University few years back . now i would like to do MSW Correspondence from St Aloysius college Mangalore..what are the procedures involved. please reply...Thanks

jobinsop@gmail.com