Next IGNOU Convocation Date 12 April 2013

IGNOU 26th Convocation 2013 is going to held on 12 April 2013 at New Delhi main office at Maiden Garhi. Those students who are waiting for their degree certificate to proceed further in their career can send their register form to IGNOU Regional Center and get their degree certificate from IGNOU University.  It’s only for those Students who completed their Programmes and Exams in Term End Exam held on June- 2012 will be awarded Degree Certificates

For IGNOU Convocation Registration form students pay Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- per degree certificate towards the fee as per the instruction in the Degree Registration form are required to submit their Registration form along with fee by Demand Draft in favor of IGNOU payble at New Delhi ONLY to the Assistant Registrar (Exam-I), SED, Block-9, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.

Click to Download IGNOU Convocation Registration Form 2013

subhash kushwaha February 27, 2013 at 10:24 PM

sir, i have completed my degree course (BA) in dec. 12. my regional centre is Rajkot. Can i receive my degree certificate personaly from there at same day after depositing the demand draft of 400. Has my degree certificate been sent there?

Anonymous,  March 22, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Sir, would you give any information for those who have completed their course in DEC-2012 TEE. Kindly respond

harish gurwara,  March 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I am eligible for DIM Feom where will I get Regional centre or New Delhi harish Gurwara

Sivathanu Sankaran March 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Piease inform December 2012TEE convocation date THANK YOU

Anonymous,  March 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM

The last date for form & draft submission is 16th march while we received letter on 28th march. Shall we still send the form as it is not our mistake or now it is not valid?

thank you for urgent revert...

md.sajith khan,  April 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

The last date for form & draft submission is 16th march while we received letter on 28th march.what is the last date for apply please help us in solving issue

rohit dastidar April 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MCA IN DEC 2012 WHAT WILL BE MY CONVOCATION DATE CAN U PLEASE TELL ME...MY NAME IS ROHIT GHOSH DASTIDAR EMAIL ID: rohit_dastidar@gmail.com

varoodhini,  April 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM

sir i can't download registration form in website. how can i get convocation ? what is the process ? please suggest me

Anonymous,  June 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM

i completed b ed in december 2012.when ill i get my originl certificate/when the next convocation held

Subhash kumar July 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I completed BCA in december 2012.when will i get my originl certificate/when the next convocation held.

Regards,
Subhash kumar
Email ID:- shubh8787@gmail.com

Anonymous,  July 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I have completed MCA in dec 2012. What will be my convocation date...

Regards,
Shabnum malik
Email ID:- shabs41@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 20, 2013 at 7:02 PM

dear sir/madam i binita maitra en no-032238597 have completed BA degree course and got the duplicate grade card ,but still not getting the convocation form and all necessity certificates.so i request you to send all this as soon as possible. Thanking you BINITA MAITRA EN NO-032238597.

Anonymous,  August 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM

dear sir/madam i Kumari Sneha en no-095955130 have completed MCA degree course 2012 and got the duplicate PGDCA grade card only,but still not getting the convocation form and all necessity certificates.so i request you to send all this as soon as possible. Thanking you Kumari Sneha EN NO-095955130.

Anonymous,  September 11, 2013 at 1:18 AM

When will the next IGNOU Convocation for B.ed will be held

Rajkishor September 19, 2013 at 10:57 PM

i have been passed the BTCM since three year of passing, I still unable to get the original certificate . The DD of required amount has been also sent.So please correspondence regarding my certificate
RAJKISHOR NAIK.
BTCM,
030570580.
naikrajkishor966@gmail.com

Sanjeev Patel October 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

sir i have passed BCA 2011 but i still ubable to get the original certificate please tell me how to get original certificate
Sanjeev Kumar Patel
Er. No.-082924757
Email ID-sanjeev.patel4@gmail.com

Sanjeev Patel October 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Mam/Sir i have passed BCA 2011 still I unable to get my original Certificate plz tell me process how to i get it
Sanjeev Kumar Patel
Er No.-082924757
Email ID - sanjeev.patel4@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 29, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Sir, would you give information for those who have completed
their bca course in DEC-2012 TEE. Kindly respond
at ashishtiwari723@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 29, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Sir, would you give information for those who have completed
their bca course in DEC-2012 TEE. Kindly respond
at ashishtiwari723@gmail.com

monica ekka,  December 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM

sir kindly respond in monicaekka36@gmail.com when will be the term end real certificates December 2013 be given out.

Aiman Kathawala December 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM

sir i have completed my BEd last year how to get my certificate

Anonymous,  December 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM

sir i have completed my BEd in dec2012 how will i get my certificate

Anonymous,  May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Dear sir/ madam,
i have completed mec degree corse in june 2013 term end examination, but i could receive my original marksheet and passing certificate. when will i get my certificates????

regards,