IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2013 Latest

Download IGNOU Hall Ticket latest December 2013 recently uploaded and announced by IGNOU Official website (ignou.ac.in). IGNOU TEE Exam are going to start from 1st December 2013 and will continue till 31st December 2013 , there is only 1 month remaining in between students do your best in exam and please do not forget to download and take a IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2013 print out with you before appearing in your exam hall. Click on link to visit IGNOU Website to download IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2013 .
IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2013

Anonymous,  November 22, 2013 at 2:14 AM

How can I download hall ticket for bdp dec 2013? Bdp is not in the option.

Anonymous,  November 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM

why their is no option for bdp ? i am a bdp student...

Kankeswar Iswary,  November 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Sir,myself Kankeswar Iswary my enrolment number is 130382020 regarding Dec.2013 exam I have a problem that is inspite of submission of my assignment and draft by paying Rs1000/- late fee + Rs300 course fee to IGNOU the Regional Centre,Guwahati my hall ticket has not been found yet which I'm waiting for it.So its my request to you sir to check and give my hall ticket in the website for the coming exam.

Anonymous,  November 27, 2013 at 12:23 AM

i am a B.ed student i can't my hall ticket please do the needful

Kashifa Arshan November 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Plz keep the ignou exams on first week of january so that we cqn hav more time for preperation.actually im working in a private school and get less time for reading im from srinagar and we get winter vacations after 15 decemner plz think over it from next year this is a humble requesthop u consider

Anonymous,  November 28, 2013 at 5:44 AM

I have enrolled fr MPA and unable to dwnload hall ticket. Plz help. Vijay.

asha sharma December 2, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I am student of ignou b.a program 1st year but my admit card is not show in website. My name is shalu sharma my enrollment number is 131697566.
Plz sir help me and tell me what is solution of this.

asha sharma December 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Plz sir help me and tell me what is solution of this.